Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would top tier bolywood actors fair in the west in terms of attracting women?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
shah-rukh-khan_20171103_140912.jpg

Salman-Khan.jpeg

akshay_kumar.png

Hrithik-Roshan.jpg

john-new_0.png

These guys are known for their looks in south asia, but I am 100% certain in the west they would do no better than a mid-tier white normie.

Ew look at those creepy men over there. My sweet (strong, tall, buff chiseled handsome and probably white) boyfriend will defend me with his great personality.

It doesn't matter what you look like as a curry. If you're curry, you're curry. No white foids want curries.

Easily as white women will date the ugliest curry before an average white man.

None of them will do that good

It doesn't matter what you look like as a curry. If you're curry, you're curry. No white foids want curries.
There’s plenty of pics of white foids with curry men but I won’t post them because then I’ll get slapped with a 20% warning due to “cherry picking”

wb with their own females or other than white foids?

maybe the last one could do ok

It's like being a ricecel. Women simply don't want rices or curries, when they can have the white chads

Fine because of status

They would be incels.

Most of them are whitewashed and no one is above 8/10

go chadfish with shah rukh khan and find out lol

4th one down is most white looking and looks like he could pull off dark triadmaxxing.