Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you counter this?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Me: An below average woman has a ton more options than a below average man, this is simply not fair.

Her: Yeah but most of those options are just guys who want to have sex and leave.

As opposed to nothing at all? At least then your physiological need will be met.

I agree a lot of Chads pump and dump. But she could easily find a guy who would be totally willing to stay with a foid as long as she was loyal. Just ask any of us here

I agree a lot of Chads pump and dump. But she could easily find a guy who would be totally willing to stay with a foid as long as she was loyal. Just ask any of us here
This.

At least she’s able to go through the motions

Depends on your point. Women are more desirable for, have "options" as you put it. Get more validation, more acceptance, easy sex, more likely to get a job, etc... You already said what needed to be said.
this is simply not fair.
But life isn't fair. Talking to foids about society is a dead end either way. they will never ever ever ever understand what it's like from below average males point of view.

You could be pedantic and say: "Yeah, but not all of them." with a smug face, but I wouldn't have said what you said in the first place.

Even if 90% of those thousand men just want to fuck (which i doubt is even close to true), that's still 100 potential suitors - way more than the average man.

Me: An below average woman has a ton more options than a below average man, this is simply not fair.
Her: Yeah but most of those options are just guys who want to have sex and leave.
Bad options are better than no options at all?

Sex is full of shit. I never want to have it. All I want is to get to know a female for the sake of having a companion of another gender.

Tons of options / No option at all.
Which to pick? :kys:
Whoever ask such question is either trolling or very retarded.
This is ragefuel tbh :feelsree:

Except she doesn't wanna stay with an ugly fuck. She can't show him off to anyone then.

1 utility > 0 utility
Sex is full of shit. I never want to have it. All I want is to get to know a female for the sake of having a companion of another gender.

For every chad, there's 100 loyal dudes who want LTR

Implying you don't, chad's cocksleeve.

Most but not all options, JLF if you think they have no options.

and who said sex is a bad thing?