Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how would you define a loser

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
To me a loser is just a normal guy who is single, or below. Foids would agree with me.

derogatory term used against low status guys to diminish them further and prop yourself up in comparison to them

being a monkey in the time of chimpanzees

derogatory term used against low status guys to diminish them further and prop yourself up in comparison to them
God created man so they could constantly measure each other's dicks.

Someone who doesn’t move forward in life or who is complacent. Like me rn.

People who fall behind their peers in life and have nothing at all going for them (me)

Incels, this is what everyone imagines a loser to be like in their head.

Not too impressed with the winners of this life, makes it hard to define a loser.

someone who lost at life

a loser can be accurately defined as any human who was born with a dick.

Short and ugly face.

A person who cant get laid ie me.

To me a loser is just a normal guy who is single, or below. Foids would agree with me.
That's because you're a woman worshipper, and to you a woman's opinion is the most important thing in the world.

loser = genetic loser
Im a loser

Being an incel doesn't definetly make you a loser. According to me being a loser means not to have achieved anything in life, no career, no job, no financial autonomy, still living with parents and no intention to resolve this situation. Being ugly and rejected by women doesn't mean to be a loser. A man's worth is not based on your success with the female gender.

Notice you never hear about female losers, if at all very rarely. Always directed to males only.

...How about that....

Hmm, if I didn't know any better we might logically call that a comparative advantage, nah, silly me, it's just the patriarchy holding all the women down. *laughs hysterically*

We're all losers. Death defeats all of us. Only Christ defeated death.