Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you feel if you looksmaxxed to above average status and still couldn't get laid and then you see more ugly men getting more action than you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Imagine you lowered your body fat, got enough money to surgerymax (limb lengthening surgery, rhinoplasty, fillers, etc.), gymmaxx, stylemaxx, to the point where you literally resemble a model yet you still couldn't get laid and then you see your bluepilled incel friends still get more action than you. You see that they have as much money and status as you, except you mog them. You're confused because looks conquers all. Then you find out, after years of looksmaxxing, that the Black Pill has been debunked based on statistical and scientific facts. Imagine spending all your time and effort (putting yourself under the knife and your body on the line) trying not to be an ugly incel, then this slaps you in the face. Imagine being good-looking only to realise that all your hardworking meant nothing to women.

Take this with a pinch of salt. This isn't obviously how the world we live in works as the Black Pill is irrefutable and good-looking men will still get laid unless they're shut-ins or they literally "go their own way", but I'd be pissed off if I looksmaxxed for years and then realise that the results never changed and then your ugly incel friends tell you (looksmaxxed and above average) to "just be confident, bro" or some bluepilled shit like that.

What is it with low IQ GrAYcel threads lately?

I'd realize I entered an alternate reality

I would presume I was socially retarded and doing something wrong.

Man all these grAYcels.

I'd be happy though, if blackpill was proven wrong. This will never happen. But it would be lifefuel. Seeing any trucel ascend while looksmaxxed or good-looking people don't is lifefuel although it's fictional scenario, even if that's me the looksmaxxed zeroluckcel

Women are the arbiters of men's attractiveness. If a guy who's uglier than you attracts women and you don't, then he's not uglier than you. It's a different matter if his money/status attract women but even then if you think you're higher status but his status attracts women and yours doesn't, then you're not higher status.

tl;dr: you can't argue with results

Women are the arbiters of men's attractiveness. If a guy who's uglier than you attracts women and you don't, then he's not uglier than you. It's a different matter if his money/status attract women but even then if you think you're higher status but his status attracts women and yours doesn't, then you're not higher status.

tl;dr: you can't argue with results

sounds like potent ragefuel

Cope