Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you kill yourself?

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
I would OD on fentanyl or some other substances.

I want to be put into a trash compactor in Zabbaleen.

Drugs have garbage success rate.
383E1262 7427 4DA3 B3A1 B4FE045A2269

I would use a shotgun to the face off a cliff. Guaranteed success. The shot gun would not likely kill me if it didn't the fall would. 100% success

I would rope or shoot myself I haven't decided yet

Good question , Likely shooting myself

Drugs have garbage success rate. View attachment 166454

I would use a shotgun to the face off a cliff. Guaranteed success. The shot gun would not likely kill me if it didn't the fall would. 100% success
These scare me, does it really take almost 2 minutes to die from shotgun to head?

hypothermia after taking heroin and just dozzing off painlessly into death

These scare me, does it really take almost 2 minutes to die from shotgun to head?
I don't know. but its pretty low on the agony scale. so even if you don't u die right away. ur body would be in shock, so no pain while dying

I don't know. but its pretty low on the agony scale. so even if you don't u die right away. ur body would be in shock, so no pain while dying
Well, I'm not American so it's not like I can get one.

only explosives lower on agony scale. so.it can't be too bad
Well, I'm not American so it's not like I can get one.
explosives and hop off cliff can be done in almost any country..you can also.always fly to usa and just go to gun range and they will give actual gun without any background check and just suicide right there

explosives and hop off cliff can be done in almost any country..you can also.always fly to usa and just go to gun range and they will give actual gun without any background check and just suicide right there
I wanted to die in Zabbaleen.

damn then you would have use some other method. could just starve to death while taking opiosd as needed
bro im afraid to blast myself. If just want to do a shit ton of drugs , then finally OD. Make death fun. Fentynal has very high OD rate compared to heroin

I will just rope

2 bottles of drain cleaner mixed with 1 bottle of formic acid inside of a small room to produce CO.

Set myself on fire and jump out of the window and shoot myself in mid-air

smoke a cigarette and jump off balcony, let the smoke trail to my dead body

Seppuku after my Jason streak when cornered by cops

Free goverment euthanasia

Shotgun to my head

Gun, nothing else can compare

With a gun, but they are illegal here so I don't really know

I want to go out in Style with a good old reliable shot to the head .

Would probably hang myself, no access to firearms. Also thought about jumping from a building with sufficient height, but I think I would have trouble with taking the leap, can see your death come closing in, inhibits me a lot. Fantasized about killing myself more violently and in public, like those people burning themselves, put I think I couldnt pour the gasoline and set the fire. Settled on that dying on an industrial plant of some sort might do it, electrocution or a big furnace. Saw a clip once of a guy that jumped right into big ass oven, found that a fitting way to end a miserable life. Also maybe taking the train, if its a highspeed one.

Id want people to be shocked though, want them to be revulsed by the sheer brutality of my death, I dont want them to look away just because they dont like what they see, want them to be forced to ponder my dying and not ignore it, chalking it up for the statistic. Funeral should be people just remaining silent, no bullshit talk of the good times, should be people unable to talk because of the presence of my mangled corpse.

OD myself on meds. If my attempt fails, I would suffer from organ damage, which is preferable to having a fucked up face the rest of my life, which is why I wouldn't do a gun to the head; I have seen photos of suicides gone wrong this way and it's fucking nightmare fuel.

OD myself on meds. If my attempt fails, I would suffer from organ damage, which is preferable to having a fucked up face the rest of my life, which is why I wouldn't do a gun to the head; I have seen photos of suicides gone wrong this way and it's fucking nightmare fuel.
If you aim a shotgun at the center-back roof of your mouth, then there is basically no chance to survive. People only survive gunshot to the head because they aim under their chin (never do this), or they didn't use something with enough stopping power.

Although you have a point, I mean look what happened to this Stacy who did it wrong.

go ER then blow myself and the cops up:feelzez:

hop infront of a train

I already know a good station for it :feelsokman:

Never would, my life isn't that bad.

get drunk and fill my car with heaps of full petrol containers. pour one of them out into the interior and on myself sit in the car in the middle of town.. light it up and while its burning shoot myself in the head while pulling the finger

In a way that either isn’t painful or is fast

Raping a whore and killing myself