Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you kill yourself?

Nembutal. I'd fall asleep and never wake up again. Haven't decided on the details yet.

Last edited:
Heroin overdose seems like most fun.

Shit ton of heroin then rope.

I would become the best hERo the world has seen.

I would like to be strapped to an atomic bomb and dropped on some populated area.

I killed myself in my dreams last night. I got surrounded by Doom demons, unarmed, and jumped from where I was headfirst, then I woke up.

The best part is that I prayed for God to give me strength to actually fight the demons instead of doing this, I don't even remember well if I was still dreaming or not, and the dream did come back, and this time around, I had a hammer. I hit the demons some times with my hammer but they wouldn't die, just get severely wounded. Even with blows to the head, face, throat, etc.

Tie a rope around a tree and then around my neck and get into a car with it around my neck and drive really fast

I live by the largest Loch in British Isles so I could drown myself but it would be brutally cold, I probably would just drive to a forest and bring a ladder and rope @LastGerman I would make sure to practise the knot tying as I wouldn't want to make an error and fail at it.

I would do this

Attachments

• Lol.png
    Lol.png
    263.2 KB · Views: 11