Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you rate your bullies looks-wise?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

title

• incels

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • low-tier normies

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • mid-tier normies

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • high-tier normies

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Chadlites

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Chads

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I get very angry when I go back to their social media profiles and realize just how subhuman most of them are.
None were incels but there were many low - mid tier normies, manlets, fat fucks and some nichemaxxed twinks and drug dealers who were able to get foids with daddy issues. I can't believe I let these people make my life hell for so long. Actual normies and Chads left me alone. They ignored me or occasionally said something like "hey, buddy" showing that they see me as a child, but they were never really malicious. It was the people that were not much better off than me that made my life hell.

other being that half of my bullies were foids

Can't rate the entire school. Life as an autist is mere existence.

From ogres to chads. But I mog most of them.

Low IQs typically Moroccans in somewhat big groups (Netherlands), cause they're scared alone. I didn't get bullied though because I MMAmaxxed and if they tried I would have face-stomped them on the ground until they wouldn't be recognizable anymore, but I've seen a lot of them bully other people I was acquainted with in HS.

The majority of my bullies were high tier normies, and chadlites, if we aren't counting girls here. Although occasionally i'd also get bullied by mid tier to low tier normies, but to a far lesser extend. It's kinda funny how some of my bullies were objectivily speaking, worse looking than me. But unlike me they still had rather popular friends, and could afford to push some autistic outcast arround, without having to face any repercussions.

one person who constantly harassed me, spread rumors about me and tried to get me expelled during my freshman year of HS was an Asian manlet. at the time I had no idea what his problem with me was because I had literally never talked to him before and had no connection to him at all

it's pretty common for low status, undesirable males to bully other guys who are like them. it's usually done in an effort to seem higher in the social hierarchy, or they just do it because they're inherently shitty people and have no one else to take their anger out on.

it's pretty common for low status, undesirable males to bully other guys who are like them. it's usually done in an effort to seem higher in the social hierarchy, or they just do it because they're inherently shitty people and have no one else to take their anger out on.
Sounds a lot like IT.

Mine literally had a harem in middleschool. He always had 2 girls with him minimum.

He picked me up once in public like a ragdoll once, it completely emasculated me infront of class

I didn't get bullied though because I MMAmaxxed and if they tried I would have face-stomped them on the ground until they wouldn't be recognizable anymore
based, more incels should learn how to fight.

My bullies were:
Chad
Ethnic
Fatcel
Thugmaxxed ethnic manlet junkie

idk they were all children so it would be weird, bullying didnt really exist past 6th grade.

one person who constantly harassed me, spread rumors about me and tried to get me expelled during my freshman year of HS was an Asian manlet. at the time I had no idea what his problem with me was because I had literally never talked to him before and had no connection to him at all

Asians are malicious cunts.

Chad’s and Chadlites

I didn't have any bullies.
Low IQs typically Moroccans in somewhat big groups (Netherlands), cause they're scared alone. I didn't get bullied though because I MMAmaxxed and if they tried I would have face-stomped them on the ground until they wouldn't be recognizable anymore, but I've seen a lot of them bully other people I was acquainted with in HS.
:feelskek: @gymletethnicel check deze tatta.

He was a 6’4 football player

I get very angry when I go back to their social media profiles and realize just how subhuman most of them are.
None were incels but there were many low - mid tier normies, manlets, fat fucks and some nichemaxxed twinks and drug dealers who were able to get foids with daddy issues. I can't believe I let these people make my life hell for so long. Actual normies and Chads left me alone. They ignored me or occasionally said something like "hey, buddy" showing that they see me as a child, but they were never really malicious. It was the people that were not much better off than me that made my life hell.
maybe 6-7/10

incel - normie tier looks wise tbh
i had so many

None were especially good looking. Some were upper tier normies at best. Two of the worst ones, the ones I despise the most and wish cancer upon and death upon their families were rice and shortcel (shorter than me) respectively. But you could technically count most of my cohort, since they ostracised me and treated me badly as bullies.

I was occasionally mocked in the hallways by Stacylites but I generally was unbullied

Most of the bullies are sub-humans. This is why I don't really hate chads lolz.

But were there people that specifically targeted you more than others?
Well yeah, I remember this high tier normie would tease me a lot. On the other hand, a truecel and a fatcel would mock me repeatedly for not participating in the middle school orgy. Which is weird because I can't imagine those guys getting laid with a civilian foid.

High tier normies. I feel like they probably bully the most in reality. Enough status to make your life worse, but also too low on the totem pole to go about their lives without tormenting those below them to cope with their insecurity

Never been bullied, anyone ever tried and they did, I would always be hostile and fight if needed.

If you accept getting bullied once, you will always be bullied.

If you show signs you will fight, you won't be worth it and they'll leave you alone.

Everyone that bullied me is sexually successful today tbh :feelscry:

Ranged from midtier to chadlite (although short chadlite)

never got bullied

All were normies, except for two incels or so and one single one was that was a Chadlite. But that one didn't bully me as much, only once.

Most of the time it's not even the Chads to be the worst bullies. Like, they don't require it to feel better. They know they are superior alpha males anyway. I even had a Chadlite talking to bullies to let it be when they were bullying an incel all the time.

The most cruel bullies are the low tier normies imo. They know they suck, so they need to look sown on us to feel better.

normies of all ranges