Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you rate your mother(objectively) ?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
And I mean not as a mother/parent but as a woman.

I see my mother as one of those unicorns that we talk about all the time here. But the thing is many women in her generation were like that. Raised by uncucked fathers and unmarred by progressive feminism. A proof that women can be raised to not be massive whores.

Here's how my grandpa laid it down to her. She can get as much education as she wants but the moment she is out she is getting married. It was not a matter of choice. She only went to undergrad to extend time before her marriage lol.

She had her personality quirks and was far from an ideal parent. But man is she dedicated to her husband and family despite everything(which makes it all the more sad that she was wasted on someone like my dad).

This is way more than what you could ever expect from a "sexually free modern feminist woman".

What would you say about yours?

my mom mogs but she's just another normie sheep. it's hard work blackpilling her. she believes everything she sees on tv :feelskek: but at least she's not a whore

Same as yours, actually. Also, my mother wristmogs me. :feelsrope:

5 maybe but giga womanlet.

We will never know how our mothers actually were in the past before they had us tbh.

We will never know how our mothers actually were in the past before they had us tbh.
OP and I are curries. We actually do know what they were like. Traditional conservative beliefs had been instilled into them by their fathers and mothers.

OP and I are curries. We actually do know what they were like. Traditional conservative beliefs had been instilled into them by their fathers and mothers.
Its over for the current generation of ethnic women. The whole lot of them are whores

Its over for the current generation of ethnic women. The whole lot of them are whores
I agree, they're all the same. No exceptions whether Islamic or Hindu or Sikh.

And I mean not as a mother/parent but as a woman.

I see my mother as one of those unicorns that we talk about all the time here. But the thing is many women in her generation were like that. Raised by uncucked fathers and unmarred by progressive feminism. A proof that women can be raised to not be massive whores.

Here's how my grandpa laid it down to her. She can get as much education as she wants but the moment she is out she is getting married. It was not a matter of choice. She only went to undergrad to extend time before her marriage lol.

She had her personality quirks and was far from an ideal parent. But man is she dedicated to her husband and family despite everything(which makes it all the more sad that she was wasted on someone like my dad).

This is way more than what you could ever expect from a "sexually free modern feminist woman".

What would you say about yours?
She was raised in a small poor village by pretty hardcore christian parents so it's no wonder that she would turn out to be what I consider good compared to the spoiled degenerate women of today.

My mom had a PhD Linguistics. She was conservative. I loved her.

She has decent bone structure

My mom had a PhD Linguistics. She was conservative. I loved her.
Phd linguistics and conservative is indeed a rare combination among white women

Mine is pretty similar to yours and @RREEEEEEEEE ’s. I’m guessing it was because they were raised in eastern countries like India and Pakistan that put more emphasis on family values instead of cancerous feminism

My mom is fairly liberal, hence why she divorced my dad before I was born and why she has a PhD.

Mine is pretty similar to yours and @RREEEEEEEEE ’s. I’m guessing it was because they were raised in eastern countries like India and Pakistan that put more emphasis on family values instead of cancerous feminism
Yeah I think so too. Eastern countries weren't as cucked back then. Now they are.

In looks she was a 5 in her youth. But in personality she is a 9, I like her

Last edited:
Have no problems with her. Some performance demands in school, some minor annoying stuff (yelling/screeching), but I am also not the child I would wish upon anyone. Can't complain really, as long as I work/study I don't have to worry about cooking or something else.

One thing I noticed in all of this is that with proper control over women and society things could be better
My mom is fairly liberal, hence why she divorced my dad before I was born and why she has a PhD.
She divorced when she was preganant with you?

Yeah I think so too. Eastern countries weren't as cucked back then. Now they are.
This is why I really hope the west falls quickly. (((They))) are in control of the west and promoting degeneracy everywhere throughout the world. Things really weren’t this shit back then.
One thing I noticed in all of this is that with proper control over women and society things could be better
When people created the first society thousands of years ago, they were smart enough not to give foids any rights since they knew that it would ruin everything.

This is why I really hope the west falls quickly. (((They))) are in control of the west and promoting degeneracy everywhere throughout the world. Things really weren’t this shit back then.

When people created the first society thousands of years ago, they were smart enough not to give foids any rights since they knew that it would ruin everything.
Yeah and that's why I am supporting Trump. They don't want to destroy our culture unlike liberals.

my mom mogs but she's just another normie sheep. it's hard work blackpilling her. she believes everything she sees on tv :feelskek: but at least she's not a whore
My mom believes everything she reads in the news and keeps talking about how bad trump is even though we aren't even American.

I honestly can't rate her. She was my mother. She loved me 'til the end of her life without any doubt possible. She now rests in peace with her husband who died a month after she did. Before marrying my father, she was a nun. They met in Paris, in some kind of veteran mental hospital, when my father came back from war with PTSD. He was clearly a Chad, but not the kind of Chad with no morale as we see everywhere nowadays.

I had the best possible parents one can wish in his life. They weren't in feminism at all, and not in alt-right either. Not leftist too. They had no problems with Africans as they had gone many times in Ivory Coast and met plenty of cool guys there (it was still a French colony in pacific transition toward a complete autonomy).

I don't think they would be glad to see what the world has become. Way too many people alone for their whole lives. In the past such a thing existed, but was very rare.

She divorced when she was preganant with you?
Yeah, my parents got divorced almost immediately after getting married. It never began for me.

Yeah, my parents got divorced almost immediately after getting married. It never began for me.
Did she raise you? Anpther marriage? Boyfriend?
And let me guess the phd was in a meme degree

Yeah and that's why I am supporting Trump. They don't want to destroy our culture unlike liberals.
I also hope Trump wins since atleast things wont become worse at a faster rate.

Did she raise you? Anpther marriage? Boyfriend?
And let me guess the phd was in a meme degree
She raised me alone and never got married again. My dad got married to another women whom he had brought from his homeland and he has three other kids with her .
No, her PHD was in Law actually.

my mom is same, raised in the old country by older people. cant rate her but she has a wife material personality compared to modern trash women of today. she even tells me not to get with these young women cause they are all whores, i should save myself for a right girl lol like she even exist, but at least mom is based semi blackpilled, that's how they thought back old days of non white countries with none of that feminist bullshit

She raised me alone and never got married again. My dad got married to another women whom he had brought from his homeland and he has three other kids with her .
No, her PHD was in Law actually.
That still makes her better than modern libfem women. Nowadays they'd change through 10 boyfriends by the time they turn 40

She was below average ngl. Really bad skin, manly figure, and a hereditary heart condition.

That still makes her better than modern libfem women. Nowadays they'd change through 10 boyfriends by the time they turn 40
I know, I don't think she'll ever get married again tbh

Ok I guess. Im an ethnic and I firmly believe if a lot of immigrant women were raised in the west they would end up a thot and a mess by the shitty American education and the shitty Hollywood and Hedonistic culture that has dominated America.

Ok I guess. Im an ethnic and I firmly believe if a lot of immigrant women were raised in the west they would end up a thot and a mess by the shitty American education and the shitty Hollywood and Hedonistic culture that has dominated America.
That is a reasonable assumption considering how the sisters of ethnic incels here are turning out

What about your father OP?