Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How would you react if a FOID did that to you?

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★

Last edited:
Idk man its a private page

Private account you moron.

Oh shit I'm so stupid :feelskek:
Subscribe to it morons :feelsUnreal:

Describe what happens in the video.

Guys, don't bully him. This is a bullying free zone.

Fixed, watch now

I would probably get a boner.

If some random chick tried to kiss me, I would push her away. I want a relationship, kissing out of that but she doesn't want to be with me is ER fuel.

No woman would want to ever get that close to me, let alone make a stupid fucking video with me, that guy mogs me just by being able to be within 5ft of a foid like that. But if by some rare chance that happened to me, I'd just walk away, she knew what she was doing, she's just being an asshole getting my hopes up.

No woman would want to ever get that close to me, let alone make a stupid fucking video with me, that guy mogs me just by being able to be within 5ft of a foid like that. But if by some rare chance that happened to me, I'd just walk away, she knew what she was doing, she's just being an asshole getting my hopes up.

say that she raped me
but that is pretty far fetched

I'd probably slap her . (in minecraft)

Fist to the nose, a kick to the head, dick to the cunt while the hoe's still warm

I would probably not react at all.

make her my property

Sue her for sexual assault
full

I would most likely react by kissing her and then I'd probably be locked up. But it's not going to happen so feelseh

If she fakes it and doesn’t kiss me then I will accuse her of rape and try to press charges

Slap her. She humiliated that guy and didn't want to kiss him.

This guy reached for her hips.

I probably wouldnt react like that

It will never happen but I would probably kick her in the liver

Slap her in the face for tricking my heart to get views from other roasties

i dont get it
The foid tested this normie to see if he would kiss her randomly like a dog or not, he does try, so the foid is making fun of him for it and posted it everywhere to shame him even more.

She now knows he is a simper and just want to fuck her (water is wet)

she trolled him knowing he's incel who would piss his pants if a girl did this to him. Notice how he goes for her waist but then realizes it's a joke.

I would screen "help me, she's raping me!" and wait patiently for the whiteknights to jump on her and beat the shit out of her. Oops.. I guess it won't work.

There are a surprising number of things that can be done in Minecraft.

There are a surprising number of things that can be done in Minecraft.
Indeed, this would represent the ultimate humiliation to me and would deserve great punishments.

Sue her for assault and battery or attempted murder for trying to break my neck.

The foid tested this normie to see if he would kiss her randomly like a dog or not, he does try, so the foid is making fun of him for it and posted it everywhere to shame him even more.

She now knows he is a simper and just want to fuck her (water is wet)
Normies are cruel, dang