Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you react if a plus-sized woman expressed interest in you?

How would you react if a plus-sized woman expressed interest in you?

• I'd be over the moon and LTR the landwhale even if she had 3 kids with a Tyrone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Just say she approached you in a mall while you were browsing the shops and started getting chatty and asked for your cell phone number?

How would you react...

Depends what you mean with plus-size

Can't have standards if you're truly ugly tbh I'd fuck just about anything with a vagina (and I have, for an example I've tried going on a dating app for grannies that are 60+ and they still laugh at me)

Guess i’m a volcel.
I would rather commit hara-kiri.

Can't have standards if you're truly ugly tbh I'd fuck just about anything with a vagina (and I have, for an example I've tried going on a dating app for grannies that are 60+ and they still laugh at me)

the-last-of-us-joel-antonio-banderas.gif

Would get oneitis, at least until she started ghosting me, then the black pill would hit

Ngl, i'd probably harpoon the landwhale. Pump and dump.

sex doll is 80% of sex with normal foid. A landwhake would probably be worse so no not worth it

100% I'd fuck her. I'd probably fuck like 95% of foids who are alive in this moment

I have an ssbbw fetish but she must be shapely and not a blob

I have an ssbbw fetish but she must be shapely and not a blob
I would fuck one if they're shapely. I would fuck grannies (under a certain age). Quitting masturbation made my libido ridiculous.

do you have superpowers yet
No and I don't believe in that anyway. I just hated not being able stop masturbating. I do feel like I have a bit more energy (no post nut lethargy).

It depends I think there's a difference between a plus sized woman and a true landwhale.

I would run home and puke for 3 hours no stop :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If she is kinda fat then i'm fine with it but obese territory is disgusting to me, i'd probably gag if i had to fuck her.

Wouldn't be able to get hard anyway, so what's the point saying yes

• Lonelycel
  • happiless
  • Transcended Trucel
  • Finishme
  • GreaseCel
  • boringcel
  • YogiBear
  • HidekiTojota
  • Inincelcel
  • Perseus
  • HyperVersager_4EVER
  • zangano1
  • EyesAreSoCold
  • MSCW
  • Purveyoroftruth
  • Sweedee
  • based_meme
  • Sleepcel
calling out all the fakecels.if you won't fuck a fat bitch you are not an incel.fuck off fakecel

It depends on if she's curvy fat, not fat fat like a land whale, she'll have to be a 5/10 for me to hit that.

I've heard some guys say, fat curvy girls got the best pussy, so I guess I gotta take their word for that.

You are indirectly a feminist supported if you would tbh.
Why would a guy who is healthy and goes to the gym settle for a disgusting fatty?That's just contributing massively to hypergamy.

You are not "entitled" for rejecting someone who is way below your looksmax.
Would i have sex with an ugly thin girl? Yes because that is a looksmatch

“Plus-sized” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If she’s not too fat I would be interested

Thats disgusting. But if she not very big plus, could give her chance to drop that plus at all

I'd die from chock. It's the only reasonable answer for truecels, and it's not in your poll.

i looked up some plus size and yes i would fuck that.

Volcel if you wouldnt

I'd like to think that I'd tell her she's a "disgusting creep" like any sub 8 male would be told who expresses interest in a foid. However, I'm so fucking desperate at this point that I might smash, but would NOT commit. Doesn't matter though I don't even meet the looks requirements for fat foids. FUCK this clown world.

Yes as long as she isn’t obese. No landwhales.

Why would a guy who is healthy and goes to the gym settle for a disgusting fatty?That's just contributing massively to hypergamy.

I am the same page as you.

if a little fat hell yeah i would fuck her like it was satans bday but morbid obese no fucken way i would be pancaked by that foid.

Fat*
Landwhale*
Bipedal hippo*
Motile mass of lard*

fuck outta here with that PC plus size shit.

Marry her and move to a small town in the middle of nowhere in a futile effort to make it harder for chad to fuck her.

Marry her and move to a small town in the middle of nowhere in a futile effort to make it harder for chad to fuck her.

They would still demand a smartphone which is their Star Trek "beam up attention from Chads because i'm sucha a great person" device.

Taking a smartphone from a foid is like taking toys and sweets from a 4yo toddler. They will sit and cry and screech.

They would still demand a smartphone which is their Star Trek "beam up attention from Chads because i'm sucha a great person" device.

Taking a smartphone from a foid is like taking toys and sweets from a 4yo toddler. They will sit and cry and screech.
Become a nature freak and live in a place with no internet not even cell phone towers.

Become a nature freak and live in a place with no internet not even cell phone towers.

Good luck convincing a woman to live with you like that. They simply won't. All women benefit from technology because they are Ostentatious and Narcissistic.

Good luck convincing a woman to live with you like that. They simply won't. All women benefit from technology because they are Ostentatious and Narcissistic.
We're talking about a foid that had sex with an incel. Obviously retarded.