Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how would you treat your gf?

would you treat you gf:

• like an angel

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • like a piece of shit

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • as an equal

Votes: 41 42.3%

• Total voters
yeah, users so “blackpilled” that they’re here, insulting incels because they had the audacity to say something bad about females. you are a whiteknight and a mongoloid and i truly am sorry for you. goodbye.
This is why the black pill community isn't being taken seriously. When retards like you who think that being blackpilled means you should hit women at every opportunity and if you don't then you're a whiteknight. I actually would feel sorry for you if you had any sense of empathy.

In reality I would probably become over attatched

I'd try my best to be a loving and caring boyfriend, a genuine relationship is all I really want.

God forbid she cheats on me or leaves me for someone else though, I'd slit her throat.

I'd try my best to be a loving and caring boyfriend, a genuine relationship is all I really want.

God forbid she cheats on me or leaves me for someone else though, I'd slit her throat.
that took a fast turn. if you get a slut she wont stop being a slut, just because she has a subhuman

I wish I could treat her like an angel and we would both be beyond the primitive male/female dynamic but we all know how that would end. Even treating her like an equal would end in a swift cucking. Women have made it overwhelmingly clear through their actions they want to be treated like inferior sex objects which in essence is exactly what they are. The bad boy jocks women desire violently fuck them often to the point of injury, then ignore them and flirt with other girls. Of course this just makes them more infatuated and loyal, and it's proven high levels of psychopathy and machiavellianism have the same effect.

It's incredibly sad, but in order to have a successful cuck free relationship she has to fear for her life and be constantly sore from rough animalistic sex

Last edited:
I would hella wanna treat her good but then she'll cuck me so I guess I'll treat her like shit

I would hella wanna treat her good but then she'll cuck me so I guess I'll treat her like shit
This, any self respecting man is simply left with no other option.

I wish I could treat her like an angel and we would both be beyond the primitive male/female dynamic but we all know how that would end. Even treating her like an equal would end in a swift cucking. Women have made it overwhelmingly clear through their actions they want to be treated like inferior sex objects which in essence is exactly what they are. The bad boy jocks women desire violently fuck them often to the point of injury, then ignore them and flirt with other girls. Of course this just makes them more infatuated and loyal, and it's proven high levels of psychopathy and machiavellianism have the same effect.

It's incredibly sad, but in order to have a successful cuck free relationship she has to fear for her life and be constantly sore from rough animalistic sex
im sorry you feel like that. but at least youre not lying to yourself

In a world that made any sense, like an angel. Like my best friend that I would give my life for.

In reality, unless you have a 7+ face, you have to control your bitch and keep her chasing for things she wants like a dog, while knowing every second that she can fuck you over in a heartbeat and society will back her with no questions asked. Fuck that life.

I think I would treat her like a godess I would do everything for my oneitis ^^'

I'd try my best to treat her well as long as she remains loyal.

I can't imagine having an actual relationship. I have way too many trust issues

she would still be thirsty for a chad's cock so I would treat her like a piece of shit like I did before with women, they don't deserve any more good treatment

I'll treat her neutral