Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How you feel about foid teachers?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
This is my mandarin thot teacher. JFL at this her looksmatch is in the process of flying towards pavement at 300 miles per second.

How does it feel to be taught by foids in school? It is massive rage fuel ngl to be taught by foids its very cruel.

If she were a guy she would be incel. Her face looks so plain LOL also resembles a 12 year old asian boy.

My first high-school class teacher was a man and he clearly preferred the girls in class over the boys. So I'm not sure if that necessarily makes much of a difference. In my experience, both male and female teachers clearly prefer girls over boys.

Genders in education should be segregated.

The only good foid teachers are the bitter old ugly ones that actually make people do their work instead of talking all class

I hate them like every other hole

I hate them like every other hole
Yeah.. they shouldn't be allowed to teach. Their only thoughts are on shittiing out crotchspawns so having their minds focused on the grades of young Men leaves a big opening for abuse.

Yeah.. they shouldn't be allowed to teach. Their only thoughts are on shittiing out crotchspawns so having their minds focused on the grades of young Men leaves a big opening for abuse.
As every other foid they treat ugly men like shit and that is harmful for childrens

I dont mind tbh. Depends on the subject

As every other foid they treat ugly men like shit and that is harmful for childrens
Their minds are consistent and constant Eugenics Machines. They shouldn't have any power lest they abuse it. Especially in such a stage of life which makes or breaks a Man. It is not consistent with Humanity to have a system that shits out Men that will never experience any kind of teenage fun or any life experience at all. The more these settings are met the more chance for volatility and crimes in society.

I never pay attention anyway

Their minds are consistent and constant Eugenics Machines. They shouldn't have any power lest they abuse it. Especially in such a stage of life which makes or breaks a Man. It is not consistent with Humanity to have a system that shits out Men that will never experience any kind of teenage fun or any life experience at all. The more these settings are met the more chance for volatility and crimes in society.
Very high iq tbh

why are you learning mandarin OP?

I've had some good foid teachers ngl, but they were almost always Boomers.

ngl my US history teacher was pretty based and when I talked to her about things like hypergamy or people putting too much value on appearances she agreed with me.

Some of them are kinda based but they’re always old & conservative. Makes ya think.

I was bullied be femoids teachers

my language teacher and math teacher are so fucking hot
maybe they are teachers because they want attention

my dick is throbbing and i want to engulf myself inside her

They should be rounded up and gassed

I made the old ones cry quite often