Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How you guys would imagine a world where the hypergamy was a masculine thing?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
A world where all the guys could get matches on tinder, and mens only dated higher SMV foids, and the foids only dated lower SMV guys and could not get any matches on tinder, just stacy could get

Actually it is, but that happened when men were in control, so they wanted females to be in control too/higher than them, so they gave them rights so they could fulfill their pathetic femdom fantasy and look where it got us :)

A world where all the guys could get matches on tinder, and mens only dated higher SMV foids, and the foids only dated lower SMV guys and could not get any matches on tinder, just stacy could get

It wouldn't work, because men are viewed as utility. In the scenario you describe, men are sexual objects. And the women are utility.

I would be happiest person alive lol. But we would be as shallow as modern foids. In fact maybe we would less shallow, because men know what emotional attachment is.

There would also prolly be femcels.co but I'd rather have em suicide.

I want to have a dream of this

It is a fantasy which requires a change of both sexes desire and activism/passivism level that the whole thing (sex) would be completely different valued, so highly hypothetical.

But when you put the societal factors of female hypergamy to some radical changes, you get a fantasy which may work a bit like this
1. male:female ratio far less than 1, think about 0.2-0.5
2. Women have no easy access to Chads like now.

It wouldn't work, because men are viewed as utility. In the scenario you describe, men are sexual objects.
I don't see the contrast of sex object and utility as dependant and excluding each other.
Would man gain in being sexual desired alone by a reduction of the desire woman experience (and at the same time los his utility?)
Anyway, women would become more or less only valued for being a vessel for future child. I don't believe in women ability and will to create working, good societys.

Actually it is, but that happened when men were in control, so they wanted females to be in control too/higher than them, so they gave them rights so they could fulfill their pathetic femdom fantasy and look where it got us :)

I don’t think it’s in men’s nature to be hypergamous. Remember the China study when men had control of the snacks. Men just don’t work that way

So, well then. I use my imagination.
I would then choose femoids by height, eye color, hair color, skin color, body type. Yes, I think that would be so. Well, I would also like her to be rich.

It would be fun. But it seems to me that holes from loneliness would commit suicide. They are weaker in this regard. Well, that's life. Let them improve their personality.

It wouldn't make sense. Evolution decided that the female who has a higher cost to procreate be the one who is extremely choosy. If men were somehow the more valuable sex in the evolutionary path, then yeah, hypergamy probably would be a male trait.

The only (or one of the few) way male hypergamy makes sense is if the chances of being born male were something like 1/20 or less. But if that were the case, women would probably be the hunters also and males would be kept safe because they're rare. It would be a funny modern world, that's for sure. Maybe somebody could write an alternate reality sci-fi story on it.

This is actually reality for average white guys in Asia.

I would be happiest person alive lol. But we would be as shallow as modern foids. In fact maybe we would less shallow, because men know what emotional attachment is.

There would also prolly be femcels.co but I'd rather have em suicide.

I want to have a dream of this
This is actually reality for average white guys in Asia.
I would then choose femoids by height, eye color, hair color, skin color, body type. Yes, I think that would be so. Well, I would also like her to be rich.

It would be fun. But it seems to me that holes from loneliness would commit suicide. They are weaker in this regard. Well, that's life. Let them improve their personality.

Even though, just a dream, thinking about all lower tier foids not being able to get incel tier men, let alone someone better looking is lifefuel. Just imagine them frying their brains up in the oven, because of that. They still wouldn't acknowledge even 1% of incel life, coz they would suicide out the first day that would be the reality.
Maybe somebody could write an alternate reality sci-fi story on it.

They still wouldn't acknowledge even 1% of incel life, coz they would suicide out the first day that would be the reality.
It's great anyway.
Only beautiful femoids will remain.

It's great anyway.
Only beautiful femoids will remain.
I still wanna cope with the fact men wouldn't be as shallow and superficial. I don't want ugly foids to just die. I want ALL foids suffer first, just like we do. Then, if she can't cope, develop better personality and become a human being, should send her to mine gold and clean public toilets or a public house. Those who are are successful in getting men should be supervised, and if she acts a hoe gets a death sentence, just so that others won't think about this. If there'd be enough cases, maybe we could program hoeish genetic memory, like a reflexes or touching a hot kettle or steaming iron as a kid, although I'm too low iq for this things.

I want ALL foids suffer first, just like we do.
You know, it would probably be better that way, of course.
maybe we could program hoeish genetic memory, like a reflexes or touching a hot kettle or steaming iron as a kid
But it seems to me that they would never have learned anything.

It would probably be like a bluish pill comedy movie by seth rogan