Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How you think of yourself means almost nothing

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
I used to think I was good looking (yea yea call me a retard) and used to act confident and outgoing.
I cracked jokes in class and was liked by my teachers and always got mogger report cards.
Yet here I am KHHTV because regardless or how I felt about myself or expressed myself all that matters is how others see you and that shapes your reality.
Fuck me I swear mentally I am a Chad trapped in a subhumans body

Confidence = having positive reinforcement due to good genetics

I used to think I was good looking (yea yea call me a retard) and used to act confident and outgoing.
I cracked jokes in class and was liked by my teachers and always got mogger report cards.
Yet here I am KHHTV because regardless or how I felt about myself or expressed myself all that matters is how others see you and that shapes your reality.
Fuck me I swear mentally I am a Chad trapped in a subhumans body
Over for trappedbodycels

Just be confident! Happiness comes from within!

-Bluepillers

Confidence = having positive reinforcement due to good genetics
Bingo we have a winner.
Confidence isn't leart or mimic'd it is a byproduct of success
success = being treated well due to looks
Just be confident! Happiness comes from within!

-Bluepillers
brb gonna read 20 self help books before blasting my brains out with a shotty.

If you think highly of yourself but your smv doesn't reflect that people will think you're delusional or faking it

If you think highly of yourself but your smv doesn't reflect that people will think you're delusional or faking it
Pretty much its just "out of place"
I just made jokes and contributed to the class it was fun but it got me nowhere.
At least I felt wanted to a certain extent but now in uni and shit I have 0 friends and social circles im just perma rotting :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

you have inferiority complex, just love yourself and so will others. Biggest lie ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back