Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How your looks determine the outcome of your entire life

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
BGXz323.jpg

Post recovered from my old r/incels now gone thread. 

Looks determine your life, specially as a male.

Damn everything checks out with the bottom two. Makes sense.

[attachment=20]
>unusual behavior and personality will be seen in a negative way
>unusual or even extroverted behavior will be seen in a negative way
This, women and normalfags arbitrarily hate the personality of everyone who isn't chad.

Attachments

• personality doesnt matter.jpg
    personality doesnt matter.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 143
Zyros and what are you on this scale? I wanna hear your opinion.

Weed said:

Somewhat around decent I think in terms of current life experience.

Past life experience was between ugly and under average.

Zyros said:
Weed said:

Good. I've seen your before images tbh tbh legit incel inducing. You ascended buddy boyo tbh tbh idk why you're getting hate, you're the prime example of incel to chad and throw blackpills around. Post experiences of your life tbh tbh would be interesting to read, I hope I ascend someday too tbh tbh buddy boyo.. Did you get any surgeries tbh tbh? or you just looksmaxxed?

The second one on the first one(the halo effect) is so goddamn true.
Every time they end up catching a sociopathic killer who has looks when he finally slips up its always "He seemed so normal" or "Everybody knew him as we saw him everyday and he was so pleasant to be around."

Compare that with a lower tier person and everybody is just looking at you waiting for you to slip up so they can lock you away somewhere out of sight.

Weed said:
Zyros said:
Weed said:

Good. I've seen your before images tbh tbh legit incel inducing. You ascended buddy boyo tbh tbh idk why you're getting hate, you're the prime example of incel to chad and throw blackpills around. Post experiences of your life tbh tbh would be interesting to read, I hope I ascend someday too tbh tbh buddy boyo.. Did you get any surgeries tbh tbh? or you just looksmaxxed?

I didnt get surgeries. My looksma was getting to lower BF this year but the base improved earlier. Ill post some detailed experiences from my life soon in some thread.

Brutal fucking lookspill.

Nice post, Chad I am proud of you that you continue to seek attention on a forum dedicated to virgins.

At least now your face is attached to every post you make, isn't that great? Maybe more whores will message you now!!!!

There are some problems I have with this:

1. Not every person will fit neatly into each category. For example, some of the things in the "below average" group applies to me, but there are some some other things in it that don't. I have never been left with the impression that public/service workers dislike me for example, and teachers have never hated me or anything. I am probably somewhere in-between average and below average.

2. This doesn't factor in things like race. You can have above average looks and still be treated like shit if you are an ethnic, and also get a halo effect of sorts if you are white. Sure, a white incel won't be treated awesome but most people still won't assume they are a criminal if they see one in the street.