Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hows everyone doing today?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I hope you’re all having a healthy and happy day despite your ugly faces and recessed chins :feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I know I’m not OMEGALUL

getting crushed by the agepill tbhngl

i dont have recessed chin :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I'm ok as usual I guess.

I'm tired from wageslaving.

I wish I was an 8+/10 male honestly then today would of been snazzy :) but instead it was crappy :feelsbadman:

I feel kinda meh about finding you guys. Like I am glad I am around people who think similarly, but it's also shit that we have to exist at all.

I hope you’re all having a healthy and happy day despite your ugly faces and recessed chins :feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I know I’m not OMEGALUL
I just sit inside and play old videogames that make me wanna gauge my eyes out all day so its alright

Had some horrid undercooked noodles that tasted crappy.. not the best day honestly, and my ping has been shitting on me recently, so can't vidya properly either. Not the best day for me, for sure.

I hope you're doing well OP, and everyone reading this thread too.