Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How's your day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Rate Ur day

• One of worst days of life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • In da middle

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Good

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Rlly good

• One of best days of life (impossible)

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
If today just started 4 u then rate yestarday.
My day today was a meh

Boring af tbh since my pc died I can't cope with anything but my phone since my console is being used by some guests at my house.

It was ok. All I did was rot but at least I had meat for lunch

Boring af tbh since my pc died I can't cope with anything but my phone since my console is being used by some guests at my house.
Everyday is boring. I need stimulation. I need ppl to talk to. I need friends and relationships. I need stuff to happen to me apart from bad things and being lonely.

In da middle tbh

Jfl no one has voted good

Last edited:
The best day in my life was when I fapped for the first time. I’ll never forget that day. It was in 2004.
We're not entitled to have good lives
We’re entitled to live as miserable as possible tbh

The best day in my life was when I fapped for the first time. I’ll never forget that day. It was in 2004.

We’re entitled to live as miserable as possible tbh
I remember the exact date of my first coom. Exact year and month and date.

just another forgettable day with no reason or meaning.

Same as last week pretty much

I remember the exact date of my first coom. Exact year and month and date.
Memory me. I only remember that my first coom was during spring of 2004 in the afternoon of sunday(or Saturday? Anyway it was during the weekend) and I discovered fapping by myself and there was no semen. I remember that I orgasmed without ejaculating semen. I was 9 years old. Tell me details about your first coom. I’m glad to hear the story of your first coom tbh.
just another forgettable day with no reason or meaning.
Absurds me. That’s it every day we do the same shit with little to no variation

Last edited:
Memory me. I only remember that my first coom was during spring of 2004 in the afternoon of sunday(or Saturday? Anyway it was during the weekend) and I discovered fapping by myself and there was no semen. I remember that I orgasmed without ejaculating semen. I was 9 years old. Tell me details about your first coom. I’m glad to hear the story of your first coom tbh.
Too scared to say the actual date but my first actual coom was when I was 14 which is kinda late k think but idk.

I had first orgasm rlly rlly early on in life but can't remember exact age. I would think rlly sexual things and had fantasy's when I was litterally only 5. I was influenced by kids TV shows like episodes where the character loses his clothes and is embarresed n stuff.

Yesterday when you created the thread was a good day...
I went to the park to jog and did some pull ups and when I was going home it started to rain...
I ate some potato chips and played Battlefield 3 for the rest of the day...

Meh, slept a lot

very special day of taking shower to summon lolis, but no lolis summoned

I woke up kinda late so off to a bad start ngl

I slept in til 7pm and missed my scheduled conversation with @Red Pill Rage . But other than that, it's going well. I'm enjoying my new 50" 4k TV, and I'm having fun playing guitar. Going to build my new couch next.

I slept in til 7pm and missed my scheduled conversation with @Red Pill Rage . But other than that, it's going well. I'm enjoying my new 50" 4k TV, and I'm having fun playing guitar. Going to build my new couch next.
:yes::yes:

U just moved in to a new place?

Pretty good boyo.

I fell asleep super late today (10am) and my mom woke me up at 1 pm for a stupid reason. I was supposed to get school work done today but Im too tired to do anything but awake enough to not fall sleep :feelsUnreal:

I fell asleep super late today (10am) and my mom woke me up at 1 pm for a stupid reason. I was supposed to get school work done today but Im too tired to do anything but awake enough to not fall sleep :feelsUnreal:
Bruh I had exact same thing

boring, tonight will be boring also

good copes today tbh, failed nofap like 4 times