Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HR Foid: "You must call Her .... Him". Need Legal Help.

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
A confused mentally ill bulldyke Foid .....is coming into warehouse management, and we have to call it SIR

First of all I'm not going to call it sir. If anything I will call it IT. As in, YES IT, I will be glad to process this unload. Have a nice day IT.

Second can I be fired, or prosecuted in Texas for refusing?

Should I just quit now?

Last edited:
No, don't quit unless you have a better job lined up. Just go with the flow and make sure you kill your cagie wagie warehouse boy ego.

Last edited:
Nodoxx if you don’t want to, but where (city)

if you don’t want to say I’m from Texas but only really know central/Austin. I know a bit of the rules but it can differ from city to city. If you need legal advice I can give it but know Houston/Dallas/el paso I know about less than Austin and Bastrop/Elgin.

Last edited:
No, don't quite unless you have a better job lined up. Just go with the flow and make sure you kill your cagie wagie warehouse boy ego.
:soy:
Start looking for a new job OP.

Just avoid the person as much as possible. You can’t misgender it if you barely acknowledge it’s existence. I got through college by just not associating with females after I became blackpilled. Just not worth the grief

I'm still laid off, so I've been looking for a job. So far no one is responding to me. I wouldn't be so quick to abandon what you have.

Yeah I'm sure a warehouse boy has plenty of jobs at his disposal
If he has been doing it for a while why not, dont know how Texas is doing economically though.

Just avoid the person as much as possible. You can’t misgender it if you barely acknowledge it’s existence. I got through college by just not associating with females after I became blackpilled. Just not worth the grief
It might be impossible or so difficult that it'll become obvious he's avoiding her. Which will get him to HR anyway sadly

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD.

If you need the money. Don't play stupid games and put your income at risk.

I'm still laid off, so I've been looking for a job. So far no one is responding to me. I wouldn't be so quick to abandon what you have.
He can look while working and tell his (((boss))) to suck it when he finds something else.

He can look while working and tell his (((boss))) to suck it when he finds something else.

Yeah, if he finds something. Nothing wrong with looking, but don't leap before you look.

It might be impossible or so difficult that it'll become obvious he's avoiding her. Which will get him to HR anyway sadly
It would suck if he gets punished for not enthusiastically befriending her :lul: My industry is filled with nerds, so no one bats an eye if one of us isn’t sociable

I call that approach, running autism game.

I could theoretically claim that it confuses me and causes anxiety......

And I'd rather not call IT anything.

Turn the tables on HR and withdraw verbally such that they're afraid I might sue THEM

After all, warehouse boy just wants to stay invisible

Fortunately for him, Texas is doing quite well.

However, it would be idiotic of him to resign because of such small disputes.
Its not a small dispute, its already bad enough we are forced to work under or even with femasites, but a fucking tranny? And then the conpany tells him how to gender it? Fuck off thats crossing the line.

Its not a small dispute, its already bad enough we are forced to work under or even with femasites, but a fucking tranny? And then the conpany tells him how to gender it? Fuck off thats crossing the line.
That's why I said OP should

make sure you kill your cagie wagie warehouse boy ego.

A confused mentally ill bulldyke Foid .....is coming into warehouse management, and we have to call it SIR

First of all I'm not going to call it sir. If anything I will call it IT. As in, YES IT, I will be glad to process this unload. Have a nice day IT.

Should I just quit now?
sucks ass man

this is the only perk of working in a smaller company, less shit like this

otherwise you probably want a bigger one for a slightly increased chance to meet someone or make a friend

i'll pass on having hulking trannies and fags in the workplace though, thanks

I live in Austin and gay people used to talk about how they had people expelled from school for homophobia. If you’re white and in Austin you might not be fired but your employer will be very mad. Unless your employer is based. If you’re black just try to get on top of them in the victim olympics “Ooo you firing me cuz I’m a black man?”

lol no have some self respect, its not healthy for your mind to just endure everything.
:feelsseriously:
You just have to call her by whatever the fuck name. You won't loose your self respect. JFL so I should give up on my job because I work with other foids that's stupid.
How old are you seriously?

:feelsseriously:
You just have to call her by whatever the fuck name. You won't loose your self respect. JFL so I should give up on my job because I work with other foids that's stupid.
How old are you seriously?
"She" is not a foid but a tranny abomination :feelsseriously:

She can smell that you're non pc.

Sooner or later she will provoke something out of you and get you fired.

Get a new job

Minimal interaction with that FTM

Just lololzzz. Go to a warehouse to Mole max, and a sweaty dude looks like a lady ends up there too....just like the caddy shack movie

I would go along with it and not cause any trouble. What if you need a reference for a future job? word can get out that you're a "transphob" or whatever bullshit they come up with. Better be safe than sorry unless you want to become NEET.

Brutal laid offcel. I applied to multiple places as well, and none of them replied back. I guess i'll stay jobless for a while.

These trannies enter new workplaces and are just WAITING for somebody to say the wrong thing, or take anything out of context, and use it to get somebody fired and elevate themself in the company by fear and intimidation.

That company is fucked, they'll never be able to get rid of it without a lawsuit. They won't be able to fire or lay it off for any reason or they will be sued for discrimination and end up on CNN. Any time it is not promoted in favor of someone more deserving everyone involved will be scolded and threatened with being fired.

Get out now.

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD.

If you need the money. Don't play stupid games and put your income at risk.
That's the best fucking response i've seen in this thread so far. Let me add to that.

Op, you should know your place by now, but if you don't, i'll spell it out for you: YOU'RE A FUCKING WAGIE, PAL! Call her whatever they want and stop worrying about the words people want you to use when you address them, don't you have enough problems in your life to worry about? Don't be fucking autistic, just call her whatever she wants and live your fucking life.

They CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO DO THIS !

DONT BE A SLAVE !

you got nothing to lose anyway

I’m fine with calling people whatever they look like on the outside appearance. If “she” hasn’t done a proper job transitioning and looks like a female then I will refer to her with female pronouns.

I suppose you could just not use any gendered words. In my experience you dont have to say sir like “yes sir I will do that” and instead you could just say “ok I will do that” and that would avoid the entire problem. If you dont want to say him or he just say whatever their name is.

Why should you waste your time worrying about this? Dont get yourself riled up over something that doesn't even concern you. My coworkers did all kinds of stupid shit and I just ignored it, it only would have been worse for me if I got angry about it. I could have yelled at my coworkers when they were late every day or when they didnt clean up but that wouldn't have done anything other than make me more angry without solving the problem.

I dont know about any legal issues but obviously if you get into this situation then your coworkers will be mad at you even if you couldnt be fired. Just sounds like a pain in the ass.

Or you could just say hello lamppost I work in the warehouse, by not using a gender identifying term you save yourself from any problems or just kick it in the nuts/cunt then run for your life screaming don't touch filthy heathen.

Have a pissing contest!

Whoever pisses the farthest gets to have a pronoun!

You can't be prosecuted for using the wrong pronoun, of course.

But you can be fired.

Call her a faggot whore.

Seriously, just don't talk to her or if you really have to, call her by her name.