Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HR made the men redo the Yearly Diversity poll at work for telling the truth

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Basically I work in Corporate and 79% women, anyway we had a diversity poll a few months back, at work we have "flexible work arrangements", so u can work at home, come in early, go home early, etc. However only women have been able to use this, e.g. they come in late at 10 am dropping their kids at work, leaving at 3 to pick up their kids, while us guys are forced to work long hrs and on weekends, and for less pay. We are not allowed the flexible work arrangements. Because of this almost half the men complained, including me that we are not allowed flexible work arrangements, and in response HR and our bosses who just so happen to be women, made us redo the poll and lie, basically they threatened it could hurt your contract renewal or any bonuses will not be paid out. Its so fucken stupid.

Get cucked by your female bosses sounds horrible. Time to find a new job.

Sounds like discrimination and possibly illegal.

Report them to hr, oh no wait you can't because they are foids and they stick together like glue, seriously though there should be someone higher up that you can report them to

You might as well leave and get yourself a new job. Sororityhood runs that place now.

Literal workplace discrimination against men. You won't see anyone talking about this LOL.
you have some comfy as fuck pfps bro I'm ngl

LMAO I'm sorry but you guys are a bunch of fucking eunuch cucks.

women in the workplace is a meme

It must be nice to cry victimhood (i.e. sexism) and get preferential treatment. Victimhood has its privileges these days.

Seek legal council
Exactly this. It probably won't work, but you need to gather information, you need to collect proof, and you need to make as much a stink about this as possible. Again, it probably won't do shit for you in your particular case, but everyone everywhere gets shit on like this, we need to start making noise.

Not surprised.

Try taking this to the media; you'll be branded a nazi.

HR exists to protect the company by making sure everyone signs the proper documents and is "happy" with the relations in the workplace. Not for equality shit.

Sounds like you should seek legal counseling, or a new job. I am still pitching the idea of fast banana inc startup.

sue them
Start talking to people that were forced aswell and can coroborate your story and sue them

Contact a discrimination lawyer and give them your HR number

HR exists to protect the company by making sure everyone signs the proper documents and is "happy" with the relations in the workplace. Not for equality shit.
exactly, HR is your enemy.

Basically I work in Corporate and 79% women, anyway we had a diversity poll a few months back, at work we have "flexible work arrangements", so u can work at home, come in early, go home early, etc. However only women have been able to use this, e.g. they come in late at 10 am dropping their kids at work, leaving at 3 to pick up their kids, while us guys are forced to work long hrs and on weekends, and for less pay. We are not allowed the flexible work arrangements. Because of this almost half the men complained, including me that we are not allowed flexible work arrangements, and in response HR and our bosses who just so happen to be women, made us redo the poll and lie, basically they threatened it could hurt your contract renewal or any bonuses will not be paid out. Its so fucken stupid.
Find a good lawyer now.

everyone here is being naive, should just switch jobs and avoid this crap

Find a single, hardworking, on time, foid (if one exists) and get her to complain for you.

Causually comment stuff like...
"Stacy sure messed up your deadline..."
&
"Becky looks drunk again..."
&
"There goes 'half-day' off to a early dinner... Again."
&
"Looks like you're the only employee that works here"
Comment and stroll off. Act as if you are amused by the hard-working foods discomfort. Since it doesn't bother you one bit! (Hopefully she won't know you're lying:)

Lawyer up. If you get fired over this you might have a real case.

everyone here is being naive, should just switch jobs and avoid this crap
You say that like OP can just leave and find a new job tomorrow. In reality it is not that easy.

A foid in a pants-suit is a blatant man hater.

Sounds like discrimination and possibly illegal.
I would report that tbh getting threatened like that in broad daylight? JFL if OP does nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back