Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story HR roastie cost me a job with a prestigious CPA

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Couple years ago I sent my resume to a CPA for a job assisting him with taxes. He immediately called me and we talked on the phone and set up an interview. I went to the interview and it was with him (prestigious CPA who has a radio show) and the HR foid (used up old roastie. Not prestigious in any way).

The interview went well and at the end the roastie HR lady left first. I exchanged parting words with the CPA and he gave me the “wink and the nod” and said he has a feeling I will be hearing from him very soon. Very good signs.

Well not only did I not get the job but they never even called to tell me. They just ghosted me and I am very confident is was the hole, because the CPA seemed very much in favor of me.

They just ghosted me and I am very confident is was the hole, because the CPA seemed very much in favor of me.
No doubt. While the male liked you, he probably asked the team (mostly women) what they thought, and they screwed you over. Even having a managerial position won't save you from being a cuck.

Fuck that nodding winker!
As if a hr foid has any value besides cunt... Shit!

No doubt. While the male liked you, he probably asked the team (mostly women) what they thought, and they screwed you over. Even having a managerial position won't save you from being a cuck.
Even managers have to tread lightly. They are always one step away from a potential sexual harassment accusation. Nowadays, a female in the workplace has more influence and power than men in charge simply because she can end their careers with a single word. One talk with the HR, quick accusation of a sexual misconduct and you're out. Your company will throw you under the bus. Replacing a valuable employee is a safer choice than risking a sexual harassment lawsuit.

That’s how I imagined the conversation going. The cpa being like wow I like this guy let’s hire him. And the whore making up some excuse why not to and hiring Chad or fellow foid, all while I am more qualified.

That’s how I imagined the conversation going. The cpa being like wow I like this guy let’s hire him. And the whore making up some excuse why not to and hiring Chad or fellow foid, all while I am more qualified.

That's exactly what happened

Always remember that it's almost impossible to find a decent job as an incel because of affirmative action or you just being a subhuman male, fuck jews and foids

I see a lot of companies where all the male employees are chads or chadlites and most of the females are fat and ugly. They make it so obvious that a bitter, old, ugly hag is in charge of the hiring.

Hope she gets raped in gta

male only workplaces its the only way women hill have no power

Women would prefer having unqualified better looking men or unqualified women than having qualified incels