Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HS graduation video from 1999. Comments say "The seniors look so old". The 17 year olds look like 25 year olds

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Why is this?

Probably something to do with being and obese piece of shit making you not develop properly

They look older than me

Notice how none of the women are wearing woga pants. All dressed pretty conservatively.

idk but my parents looked older too when they were my age, not worse, just more mature. I attributed it to their food/environment being better.

Wtf, just 1 minute in and i already spotted the chad being checked by females, and the ricecel that is used just to make fun in front of the camera while white try to flirt with becky

Wtf, just 1 minute in and i already spotted the chad being checked by females, and the ricecel that is used just to make fun in front of the camera while white try to flirt with becky
that rice looks like an actual monkey

Corporations are putting more estrogen into food and water. This is why most kids are low T nowadays and why everyone looks younger, while women develop faster than boys.

Corporations are putting more estrogen into food and water. This is why most kids are low T nowadays and why everyone looks younger, while women develop faster than boys.
This. I don't even know how some people are still high T nowadays.

that thumbnail alone is enough to make me not wanna watch ngl

society in 1999 was awesome and much better than society today

go ahead and "ok boomer" me all you want but you won't change my opinion

Am I the only one who thinks of S club 7 when people say '1999'?

Is it me or does everyone just seem saner and more well behaved? The people in this video seem more like people.

Nowadays everyone is neurotic and constantly looking in their phone.

I don't think you could even film people like this nowadays, they would ask wtf you are doing.

Notice how none of the women are wearing woga pants. All dressed pretty conservatively.

20 years has changed them:

Amazing how in 20 years time and even in their 40's they act/dress like complete whores now.

The foids look like older foids. They have fat mom elbows.

Last edited:

Amazing how in 20 years time and even in their 40's they act/dress like complete whores now.

everyone aside from a few guys who were already decent looking in the first place, look like shit

almost everyone got bald and fat

white people age like shit (because of balding)

I'm 17 but people tell me I look 25 or 30

Not a single landwhale, females talking and interacting with their looksmatches...better times indeed

Brutal agepill, I think it's more of an anglo-saxon thing, I don't see much meds, iberians or germanics balding at 30.

@LastGerman Yet the cope that girls grow before boys is still around

I legit got recommended this the other day. Honestly though the foids from my HS aged pretty fast, too. Their peak was in their sophomore year tbh.

So many retards defending modern technology like smartphones in the comments.
society in 1999 was awesome and much better than society today

go ahead and "ok boomer" me all you want but you won't change my opinion
Legit. Any time before 2001 was the time to live in.

I legit got recommended this the other day. Honestly though the foids from my HS aged pretty fast, too. Their peak was in their sophomore year tbh.

The 2000s were pretty good, at least compared to globohomo.

what are the comments saying? i don't wanna look in case it's suicidefuel.

what are the comments saying? i don't wanna look in case it's suicidefuel.
Mostly about people talking about how old the high schoolers look, but then some people make accurate points about how smartphones basically ruined us and some retards are attacking them for saying that.

Mostly about people talking about how old the high schoolers look, but then some people make accurate points about how smartphones basically ruined us and some retards are attacking them for saying that.
seriously why do people online get so mad if you condemn phone addiction? nobody is saying that we should never use phones/social media. they're saying we shouldn't be ADDICTED to it. how do these retards fail to understand that?

also, the high schoolers looked early-mid 20s. my high school had people who looked 12 even at age 17

everyone aside from a few guys who were already decent looking in the first place, look like shit

Arabs bald the most.

Kinda jealous of these people ngl, yeah they get mogged by their younger counterparts but most of them still look and act happy and positive. People who were born during the late 90's and the 2000s (late millenials/early zoomers) are basically screwed, shitty economy, peak male rates of suicide, peak female hypergamy rates and so on.

I never went to my high school reunion. Was never even invited. Believe it or not, I didn't even know what a HS reunion was until years after I graduated. That's how out of touch I am with mainstream society.

@LastGerman Yet the cope that girls grow before boys is still around

I have seen it with my own eyes. 12 year old school girls are almost one head taller than the boys. This is not normal at all. Back then this was not the case at all.

They are more whorish now than when they were teens. World is trully going downhill

Eric, Dylan where u at. :feelshaha:

getting nostaliga from something ive never experienced is so weird