Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Huffington Post finally recognises the Scourge of Heightist Misandry...We're winning.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
There's barely any Heightism threads because most people here are average or tallfags.

They must acknowledge all

Heightpill is brutal. Glad it’s being addressed.

next time they should adress the dogpill and how its problematic

There's barely any Heightism threads because most people here are average or tallfags.
It's so obvious, that it doesn't need to be pointed out. Everyone accepts it, so there's no real need to have debates about it.

Why should they "address" it ..the whores are naturelly attracted to guys taller then them ..what can they do , change Nature ? ..im seriously asking im 5'7 ..half of my dating pool got wiped out ..what can i do ..nothing .

I can’t imagine being sub 6ft let alone sub 5’9

Height and face are the first lessons of the blackpill.

Manletcels usually go NEET and avoid as much interaction with tall society as possible.

Bring it on, post more of them. I think everyone here is deeply sympathetic toward manlets unless they try to completely discount that an ugly enough face is also a death sentence.

next time they should adress the dogpill and how its problematic
They probably think it's too niche to be real
Glad short men are being given some kind of attention tho

don't think for a second that huffpost is your friend