Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Huge blackpill from MGTOW chad youtuber

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

Fucking over for retards who believe in shit like "game", LFA blackpills his whole redpill retarded viewers and huge blackpill at 2:10. To sum it all up, if you have to approach, its over for you

This guy takes a sip of his coffee and searches for “a fine young lady to pump n dump”

This guy is a shill, but he is very blackpilled. Blackshill
e45.jpg

if you have to approach, its over for you :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

"It is either easy or impossible"

All mgtow/redpill esque channels I've run across are a generic "fuk femuhnism" vehicle with some shit about status and how marriage is a bad idea tacked on, the guy always brags loads and has a shit voice.

That's surface level though, it's just a scam, practically all of it, real "Chads" don't concern themselves with looksmaxing and LMS, they just slay, they just exist.

They're just con artists like PUAs because mgtow and redpill can be financially exploited, blackpill cannot.

This guy is an 8 and he has struggled in relationships. He can certainly get girls but the fact that even he has struggled when in relationships says it all. I've seen another video where he says a dried up roastie looked at him like a piece of shit and then started flirting and checking out a much younger male model looking guy.

In most of his videos he is spot on. I class incels and mgtow 2 branches of the same tree. 2 branches of course but still the same tree.

>it's over 4 u

Peace be upon Saint Hamudicel.

"It is either easy or impossible"
I would rephrase it to. Either it happens naturally or it doesn't. There is no magic trick for someone who can't get laid at all

What's this guys username here?

:chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

6/10 at best
This guy is an 8 and he has struggled in relationships. He can certainly get girls but the fact that even he has struggled when in relationships says it all. I've seen another video where he says a dried up roastie looked at him like a piece of shit and then started flirting and checking out a much younger male model looking guy.

In most of his videos he is spot on. I class incels and mgtow 2 branches of the same tree. 2 branches of course but still the same tree.

because he looks old as shit

women don't tolerate guys who look over 30

where's the chad?

6/10 at best

because he looks old as shit

women don't tolerate guys who look over 30
I'm not so sure. He has good frame, features and an eye area similar to a younger Hugh Jackman, no homo. I think he's like late 20s or something but just looks a little older. I think as long as you look good enough to an extent to begin with you will attract the most women in your late 20s and into your 30s and later and he definitely seems to be above that threshold for me.

It's 40s and 50s that really fuck people up no matter what.