Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Huge blackpill! TINDER is gonna introduce height verification on its application!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I knew it's going to happen anyway.

Just wait for the deep neural net to learn distingushing between ugly and attractive faces and start rating people. Sub7 guys won't be able to open an online dating account anymore.

This definitely proves we were right all along. Hopefully it will end all PUA shit and redpill autism.

If there is any retard from inceltears reading this, shove this blackpill in your incel ass, open an account here and start shitposting today!!!

its an april fools joke.

I wonder what they will implement next. Maybe Tinder will get access to the DNA-profiles that 23andMe already sold on the free market.

Eugenics is making a comeback.

As if the app couldn't be more trash

I need LL like RIGHT NOW FFS

I knew it's going to happen anyway.

Just wait for the deep neural net to learn distingushing between ugly and attractive faces and start rating people. Sub7 guys won't be able to open an online dating account anymore.

There already is a dating site like this, but they also don't let unattractive women in.

The text is kind of aggressive so I think it's a larp.

for me, it makes no difference, since I do not even use those useless apps. the manlets they use are desperate, but I'm laughing a lot with those changes.

in fact, I think even positive that these applications push more and more men into the inceldom. these idiot men need to wake up soon to the cruel reality where appearance matters more than personality, attitude and even money.

Manlet pity party thread?
I'm only 5'8" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I dont fraud my height so I don't care buthow will they "Verify"? If it's by picture then a person can just wear lifts or something, seems easy to get around.

tinder once again virtue signalling and acting like looks doesnt matter at all

fucking lol

Hopefully it's an April fool's joke

I don’t even feel human anymore tbh.

Based tinder promoting eugenics to get rid of manlet genes

Dick size will be next

If objectifying foids is wrong, why is it ok to endorse treating men like disposable products in a department store? "Oh this one is only 5'6", let's throw him away like trash, onto the next" How hypocritical can feminism be?

nah i think this is an april fools joke, how will they implement it otherwise?

if they use camera-based height verification, then you just need to trigonometrymaxx your photo angles to make yourself look taller

I wonder how long it will take that the cucks and betas on Tinder will finally realize that they really don't have a chance. Then we'll be hearing news on maas ropings.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I wonder what they will implement next. Maybe Tinder will get access to the DNA-profiles that 23andMe already sold on the free market.

Eugenics is making a comeback.
but this time it's going to just for a big jawline, taller, bigger dick, meanwhile IQ drops in terminal speed

thinking its april joke is biggest cope

Are they going to do something about fat foids faking their weight as well?

Probably april fools (even though it's not april), but I would love for it to be true.

Normies need to stop coping and accept the heightpill ffs

>you enjoy things, so your opinion is irrelevant, sweaty

let the roasties have their fun.. what the fuck can we do

What the Fuck are you on about? More like life fuel...

Check the comments... the :blackpill: atomic bombs have just gone off. The normies are up in open arms rebellion... they'll be called "inkels" next... tee hee...

if this is true then i dont know what to say anymore
foids are allover fucking fake their makeup their breasts their asses they are 100% fake and man cant even lie about being 6 0 when they are 5 8 wtf

If objectifying foids is wrong, why is it ok to endorse treating men like disposable products in a department store? "Oh this one is only 5'6", let's throw him away like trash, onto the next" How hypocritical can feminism be?

They are huge motherfuckers.

Civilization reset when?

Women are the only class of people allowed to practice open eugenics and racism. Not even Hitler had this power.

Yeah, this'll surely help me being 6 foot 4 and over 300 lb. I just know that women will certainly fuck me due to my height and ignore all of my body fat. /s

sure bout that ? :feelshmm:
Oh I should have mentioned that they are able to do it unhindered by anyone.. that is their true power.. Hitler had the same but since he was a male he had to be stopped because muh evul yt. Women nowadays can do exactly what Hitler did with impunity from the cuck/whiteknight/soyboy alliance and society footing the tax bill for Chads many bastards.

Based and blackpilled Bob Loblaw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back