Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Human biodiversity isn't real, bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
"We're not wild animals, bro"
"There's only one race, the human race, bro"

Chimpanzee and Bonobo:
20201121 001334

Jaguar and Leopard:
20201121 001345

Two human beings:
20201121 001320

Daily reminder that Sminem and Jeremy Meeks are the same species.

"Oh but they're a different race, they're obviously gonna look different, bro"

Well this thread is for you: https://incels.is/threads/the-guys-i-like-vs-the-guys-that-like-me.258313/

Screenshot 20201121 001706 Instagram

Last edited:
Brutal slavpill
@Speedloader @Saudade

gosh there's no ugly or beautiful people inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder :soy::soy::soy::soy:

The say human race, but by ''race'' they mean species.
They are quick enough to shit on white oppression, creepy currys and blacks being oppressed; they realise there isn't one fucking race jfl
Yeah but they also say that races are a social construct and that "scientifically" races don't exist. They say a lot of contradictory bullshit you know

their actions tell me they believe in multiple races even if what they is contradictory
Just like they also believe that iq differs from race to race but they'll never admit it openly

That's literally what I said to an insecure Becky when she said that she was ugly during my bluepilled days :feelstastyman::bluepill:
I’ve done that to in my bluepilled teen years... :feelstastyman:

All you need to do to prove HBD is look at the actions of various racial groups, it’s fairly self evident which is why it takes gigantic media and social engineering projects to get people to pretend it doesn’t exist.

Attachments

• 81C4CA4A-71C3-41B8-926D-29F0DDDDE804.jpeg
    81C4CA4A-71C3-41B8-926D-29F0DDDDE804.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 106
not even the most marxistic jewish fags say that bro
depends on how you interpret the concept of race, which is mainly a non-scientific concept used socially to identify people who are phenotypically different. Humans have very little genetic diversity among eachother compared to other species, not enough to be considered a subspecies. In fact, we're weirdly close genetically in a way we weren't supposed to due to our species span on earth.

kek

not a good comparison at all, human races should be compared to dog breeds instead not canine species. Dogs also have very little genetic diversity among them, but slightly more than humans. Also never wondered why animals who have been domesticated by humans, just like us, have a greater range of phenotypes?

just meeksmaxx bro

depends on how you interpret the concept of race, which is mainly a non-scientific concept used socially to identify people who are phenotypically different. Humans have very little genetic diversity among eachother compared to other species, not enough to be considered a subspecies. In fact, we're weirdly close genetically in a way we weren't supposed to due to our species span on earth
None of that is true.

None of that is true.

Perhaps the most widely cited statistic about human genetic diversity is that any two humans differ, on average, at about 1 in 1,000 DNA base pairs (0.1%). Human genetic diversity is substantially lower than that of many other species, including our nearest evolutionary relative, the chimpanzee. Genetic diversity is a function of a population's "age" (i.e., the amount of time during which mutations accumulate to generate diversity) and its size. Our genetic homogeneity implies that anatomically modern humans arose relatively recently (perhaps 200,000 years ago) and that our population size was quite small at one time (perhaps 10,000 breeding individuals). To put the 0.1% genetic diversity estimate into perspective, it is useful to remember that humans have approximately 3 billion base pairs in a haploid cell. Thus, any pair of humans differs by approximately 3 million base pairs. These differences contain much useful information about the evolutionary history of our species. In addition, the small proportion of differences that occur within genes can lead to critical inferences about the effects of natural selection.

Human populations can be defined along geographic, political, linguistic, religious, or ethnic boundaries. Using a common definition that groups populations into major continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, and North and South America), many studies have shown that approximately 90% of genetic variation can be found within these populations, and only about 10% of genetic variation separates the populations. Thus, the great majority of genetic differences can be found between individuals from any one of the major continents, and, on average, only a small proportion of additional differences will be found between individuals from two different continents. Furthermore, because human history is a history of population movement, and because humans are extraordinarily adept at sharing their DNA, the genetic boundaries between populations are typically indistinct. For any given DNA sequence or gene, two individuals from different populations are sometimes more similar to one another than are two individuals from the same population. The fact that humans are relatively homogeneous at the DNA level, combined with the fact that between-population variation is modest, has significant social implications. Importantly, these patterns imply that the DNA differences between individuals, and between populations, are relatively scant and do not provide a biological basis for any form of discrimination.

such small genetic diversity is so impressive that scientists theorise our species problably went through a genetic bottleneck:

Most variation we have between races are basically superficial, phenotypical differences like hair texture, skin color (also a few genes related to how prone some individuals are to certain diseases and things like the ability to digest lactose, gluten and etc).

Also something we should notice is that among humans, africans have the most genetic diversity even though they're supposedly look all the same. So let's say a Bantu person may be more close, genetically, to a white person or an asian than let's say a khoisan person

such small genetic diversity is so impressive that scientists theorise our species problably went through a genetic bottleneck:

Most variation we have between races are basically superficial, phenotypical differences like hair texture, skin color (also a few genes related to how prone some individuals are to certain diseases and things like the ability to digest lactose, gluten and etc).

Also something we should notice is that among humans, africans have the most genetic diversity even though they're supposedly look all the same. So let's say a Bantu person may be more close, genetically, to a white person or an asian than let's say a khoisan person

Nice try, Shlomo

sure, this wikipedia article about a critique paper made by someone who also agree with the scientific consensus and is simply discussing and criticising whether taxonomical classifications should be applied to humans rather than any evidence presented beforehand is refuting what I said?

you didn't really read what you just posted, right?

Got 'em

Still can't believe that debunked nonsense is being peddled. The fact that one study from the 70's is the mainstream view tells you all you need to know about normie science worship.
He got me cuz he called me a jew jfl at these altrightfags

keep coping and strawmanning, you both don't know what are you talking about. Where did you get this information? I can link you many studies pointing out this FACT

Differences among dog breeds account for greater genetic variation than they do between human races. Here's a source for dog and the results for humans are in that wiki article posted above. The "Lewontin fallacy" is concerning his conclusions, but his numbers aren't in question there. Also, the fst between domestic dogs and wolves is far higher than it is within different human races and domestic dog breeds. Western Europeans, Nigerians, and East Asians, whom you reference in your pic, also have lower fst values between them than the differences between dog breeds on average. The numbers just don't support the idea in the meme

sure, this wikipedia article about a critique paper made by someone who also agree with the scientific consensus and is simply discussing and criticising whether taxonomical classifications should be applied to humans rather than any evidence presented beforehand is refuting what I said?

you didn't really read what you just posted, right?

He got me cuz he called me a jew jfl at these altrightfags

keep coping and strawmanning, you both don't know what are you talking about. Where did you get this information? I can link you many studies pointing out this FACT

Africans aren't common ancestors with Neanderthals, they have an entirely different admixture with different hominids.

And I'm not alt-right. I support rights for all sentient creatures, including apes and dolphins, to an extent.

But we will never be able to achieve harmony unless we integrate the fact that a group that didn't have the wheel when Asians and Caucasians were building castles and sailing around the world may require different policies or solutions in their communities than others.

Yes, Asians and Whites are very similar, but Africans can't even eat a Western diet without dying of heart failure at 50. Come on.

ITT : an elementary schooler's knowledge about biology and history

It looks like the theory that ugly people are more retarded might be correct

Africans aren't common ancestors with Neanderthals, they have an entirely different admixture with different hominids.

And I'm not alt-right. I support rights for all sentient creatures, including apes and dolphins, to an extent.

But we will never be able to achieve harmony unless we integrate the fact that a group that didn't have the wheel when Asians and Caucasians were building castles and sailing around the world may require different policies or solutions in their communities than others.

Yes, Asians and Whites are very similar, but Africans can't even eat a Western diet without dying of heart failure at 50. Come on.
that's just not how it works

all humans share a common ancestor with neanderthals because they are our closest relatives, if they weren't extinct. They evolved in europe from heidelbergensis populations, while we evolved from the same species but in africa. Humans did interbred with neanderthals as far as we know in europe, north africa and asia, and many individuals today carry a small percentage of their DNA but then again what's the point?

What science says is that we as species have very little genetic diversity in our gene pool for some reason, not that we don't have any which would be a stupid claim. But do we have enough to be considered different races? It depends on how you see. If race = subspecies like we classify bonobos/chimps? Then no. If race = a mere social concept used to classify different populations based on their phenos, then yes.

what does that have to do with anything we're discussing?

as for diet, one of the few divergences we humans have are indeed related to the ability to process food and some mutations related to predisposition to some cronic diseases, however if we're going to judge only on this regard we could say africans and asians would be much more similar, since they are on average much more intolerant to some diets than europeans (like lactose intolerance with is high in asia and africa but not so much in europe) but anyways

that's just not how it works
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The amount of DNA is irrelevant. The part that is different is significant, and anyone that's spent time around different races can see that.

There's actually 3 human races: Chad, Normie, and foid.

Incels arent human, we are subhuman.