Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Human religions are a clear suggestion that our world is sick

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
imagine a religion of people genuinely happy for being alive and being thankful to God for this
a religion whose message is "LIVE IS GREAT! FUCK YEAH! THANK YOU, GOD! WE PRAISE THEE! "

instead human religions go more like this "we live in a fallen world, you shouldn't get attached to it, in fact, don't pay much attention to it; if you join our soulnet (soul botnet), we guarantee you freedom from all this pain you're experiencing"
in Christianity people need to literally get "saved" -- saved from what? from this world, it seems

this world is so shit that when religions say "immortality", they don't mean staying in this world forever, they mean switching to some eternal paradise, no one would even want to stay here forever
the dharmic religions hate this world so much that their highest goal is ceasing to exist as an individual, not even switching to some potential better realm

I bet 90%+ prayers are either "god, help/advise me" or "god, give me consolation, living is too hard", not "WOW! YET ANOTHER DAY OF EXPERIENCING THE JOY OF BEING ALIVE! THANKS, BASED GOD! "
when people are thankful in their prayers or write their little gratitude journals, they either do it because they've avoided even more pain (and that danger shouldn't exist in the first place imho) or because they've been told that they should be grateful for muh miracle of life and that it will make them less depressed (this is a fun concept: people are being thankful for the lives that led them into depression, but it seems you can scam your brain) and they simply larp

Last edited:
High IQ observation

In Judaism you either don't believe in life after death or you believe in physical resurrection on this world.

In Judaism you either don't believe in life after death or you believe in physical resurrection on this world.
tbh
but the resurrected world led by the messiah is supposed to be completely different and kinda like paradise (except it's less abstract and on this planet, not in some other realm)
Jews still need a messiah to escape this world (the messiah is supposed to be the second Moses, so I guess the current state of things is Egypt)
Tanach has a whole book of lamentations and psalms aren't very optimistic in general either (well, it's sometimes "God saves me from my enemies" but it's still the "God needs to defend me from this evil world" way of thinking)

tbh
but the resurrected world led by the messiah is supposed to be completely different and kinda like paradise (except it's less abstract and on this planet, not in some other realm)
Jews still need a messiah to escape this world (the messiah is supposed to be the second Moses, so I guess the current state of things is Egypt)
Tanach has a whole book of lamentations and psalms aren't very optimistic in general either (well, it's sometimes "God saves me from my enemies" but it's still the "God needs to defend me from this evil world" way of thinking)
The whole point of the Mosaic Law was so we live better lives and have a functioning society.
Also, the messiah isn't supposed to help us escape the world, but unite the Israelites back together and rebuild the second temple.
He's seen more of a political leader than a spiritual one.

High Q af. Look up terror management theory if you want to fuck yourself up for the rest of your life.

ironically they say the world is a gift and we should be thankful for it too

That is why north korea is the healthiest and happiest place in the world.
All Deitism religion are outlawed there and i have never met an unhappy north korean in my life.

Yes. I’ve noted this too.

Religion is based on fictional tales used as fear based mind control over the masses

ironically they say the world is a gift and we should be thankful for it too
Yeah but according to christianity we've fallen from the grace because of the original sin who cursed all descendants of Adam.
Religion is based on fictional tales used as fear based mind control over the masses
The primitive religions don't have anything to do with morality tbh, so if your hypothesis is true that would happen much later in history.
Brutal. The Salve Regina prayer calls this world a valley of tears. I know this because i used to be Catholic to cope with my shit life.

Last edited:
This world is punishment for our sins.
What makes you so sure that mainstream science is not?
The whole point of the Mosaic Law was so we live better lives and have a functioning society.
Also, the messiah isn't supposed to help us escape the world, but unite the Israelites back together and rebuild the second temple.
He's seen more of a political leader than a spiritual one.
Lol aren't you describing biblical antichrist.

Last edited: