Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanity is cancer

Manbearpig

Manbearpig

Greycel
Dude. I honestly don't have a problem being alone anymore. The more I try to interact with people the more I realize that we as a whole are cancer. We eat and destroy everything we see without a thought or regret don't care about the destruction we sow and it seems people are like.. Fuck yeah we're fucking this world up, let's party! I feel nothing for people except disgust. I hope Earth goes mad Max soon, seriously so tired of the shittiness. Does anyone have any thoughts?

All humans are trash tbh

humans are social creatures and you will go crazy without anyone / but yes i hate how unfair and fucked up this planet is..

humans are social creatures and you will go crazy without anyone / but yes i hate how unfair and fucked up this planet is..
Eh. What is sanity anyway? Another name to put on people who don't want to or can't be different. I hate this planet but I embrace my weirdness man. Idk being crazy might be fun?

Humanity is a disgusting, deprived species.

Eh. What is sanity anyway? Another name to put on people who don't want to or can't be different. I hate this planet but I embrace my weirdness man. Idk being crazy might be fun?

you can embrace your weirdness but other people will exile you and shun you especially if you are a ugly male and act however you want in public the only people who can do whatever they want nowadays without real consequences are femoids

reminds me of the matrix quote from agent smith, humans share the same traits as parasites in many ways.

I don't blame people. However I'd agree that if the planet were no longer able to sustain life, that would be for the best.

you can embrace your weirdness but other people will exile you and shun you especially if you are a ugly male and act however you want in public the only people who can do whatever they want nowadays without real consequences are femoids
Your completely right.. but I also did 7 years in prison so I'm already a pariah to society. I am already an outcast and a freak so I really have nothing left to lose till ventually I just don't want to do it anymore and I eat a bullet.
I don't blame people. However I'd agree that if the planet were no longer able to sustain life, that would be for the best.
Is there anyone to blame if not people? Or is it a blameless thing? Is it just the nature of shit?

Is there anyone to blame if not people? Or is it a blameless thing? Is it just the nature of shit?
Well I don't believe in free will, not even the compatibilist arguments, which more or less precludes me from true blame. You can still judge/weigh actions, beliefs, and ethical standards to find an acceptable result without requiring blame.

Predestination?
Well I don't believe in free will, not even the compatibilist arguments, which more or less precludes me from true blame. You can still judge/weigh actions, beliefs, and ethical standards to find an acceptable result without requiring blame.
Predestination? No free will so no matter what choice you make it's already made for you? I respect your opinion man but I can't make sense of the thought of no free will. Do you believe in a god/religion/spirituality?

The truth that everyone needs to understand about people is that they will always fuck each other over at the first opportunity. We're born, try to take and hoard whatever shit we can, then we die.

Predestination?

Predestination? No free will so no matter what choice you make it's already made for you? I respect your opinion man but I can't make sense of the thought of no free will. Do you believe in a god/religion/spirituality?
It's not so much that the choice is made for me, rather that any and all of my choices are theoretically predicable. So it isn't that my decisions aren't my own, only that they are dependent on all pre-existing conditions. But it's a difficult thing to describe briefly.

As for belief in a god, possibly. But I'm unconvinced god could or would create our existence, the reality of it is far too bleak.

Maybe at one point some.creator did exist, and he committed suicide when he saw what he created in us. I understand what you are saying though. That makes a bit more sense thank you
The truth that everyone needs to understand about people is that they will always fuck each other over at the first opportunity. We're born, try to take and hoard whatever shit we can, then we die.
Brutal, bleak and fucked.