Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Humans are disgusting creatures and should've never existed

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
All the humans are monsters, especially normalfags. They all are gutless cowards who only do what society tells them to do. All the fuckin idiots who think they do good deeds because it's the right thing to do. That isn't their real reason. People only do good deeds because they are threatened with punishment or ostracism if they do bad deeds. All the "good" humans who do good deeds would've been evil in other environments.

You think that you would've resisted hitler if you were an aryan in nazi germany? You would've obeyed him. Only 1% of Germans resisted him and you were threatened to be executed or have your whole family killed if you resisted. Many people think they'd be brave enough to actually risk death to resist hitler, but we all are terrified of being the one who has to experience the pain rather than someone else experiencing it, so a lot of us would obey hitler because we're scared. If that many humans would've resisted him then probably most Germans would've.

to all homos, do you think straight people who are allies support you because its "right"? No! They only do it because they're taught to and because they'll be ostracized and hated if they're homophobic. These same straight people would've hated gay people if they were alive in the 1950s.

To all black people, do you think white people who say "black lives matter" would've liked you if they were alive over 100 years ago? No. they only support you because racists are violently hated by society. They would be ostracized and live in society where racists are viciously hated, so they support you for that reason. If they were alive over 100 years ago, they would've been racist. Only 4% of people accepted interracial marriage in 1958 and if these anti-racists think they would've been part of that 4% they're delusional. Back then, they would've opposed interracial marriage. @ThoughtfulCel

All the humans who have jobs contributing to society, whether its selling houses, being a teacher, working for companies, etc. to contribute to the Earth only do it simply because if they don't have a job they'll be threatened with poverty. They only contribute to society out of greed. They don't do it because they care about humans. If poverty didn't exist and everything was free, they all would go and do fun shit in life, and the ones who would get jobs would only do it out of wanting to be busy rather than wanting to help others.

In some societies long ago, it was a tradition to molest your own children even when they were infants. All the people who oppose child molesting would've been child molesters in those societies because they were taught to molest children in those societies, and they wouldn't be part of the super rare minority who would've resisted.

All the 30 year old men who won't marry a 14 year old would've done it in ancient greece because that was the norm back then, and all the white guys who would date a black girl would never have dared to do so if they were alive in the 50s.

And most importantly, sex, the key to ensuring species survival, was existing to populate the Earth, but humans instead changed it into a recreational activity done solely for pleasure and would ridicule and mock those who are unable to have access to it, and we end up in a catch 22 situation where people won't date virgins if you're over 21 and still a virgin.

fucking hate humanity

On one hand, I wouldn't get mad at an ape for raping or being stupid because it's just being an ape. That's just what apes do.
I've come to learn humans make higher morals and things to live for to cope and virtue signal, while actually acting like complete animals like anything you would find in a jungle. I don't really know if I should be mad at a human being a human, like an ape being an ape.

The only thing I don't like is the hypocrisy of them portarying and thinking of themselves in one way, but acting in a way that would be completely predictable of any other animal.

On one hand, I wouldn't get mad at an ape for raping or being stupid because it's just being an ape. That's just what apes do.
Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

the only species that pretends to be something it's not

Didn’t read. Agreed from title

Thoughts on my rant?
I 100% agree.

Humans are an irredeemable species. They are selfish, manipulative, disgusting creatures who live only to sate their own equally disgusting desires.

Not to mention they created me.

Humans are insignificant anyway, our existence will be fleeting. Dinosaurs will have ruled the earth far longer than our species ever will. In my eyes the earth will always belong to those magnificent reptiles.

This part that you mentioned made me enraged.
It’s true. Look it up. Insane suicidefuel
I 100% agree.

Humans are an irredeemable species. They are selfish, manipulative, disgusting creatures who live only to sate their own equally disgusting desires.

Not to mention they created me.
humans should’ve never existed. There’s a reason why animals often attack when they see a human

All the humans are monsters, especially normalfags. They all are gutless cowards who only do what society tells them to do. All the fuckin idiots who think they do good deeds because it's the right thing to do. That isn't their real reason. People only do good deeds because they are threatened with punishment or ostracism if they do bad deeds. All the "good" humans who do good deeds would've been evil in other environments.

You think that you would've resisted hitler if you were an aryan in nazi germany? You would've obeyed him. Only 1% of Germans resisted him and you were threatened to be executed or have your whole family killed if you resisted. Many people think they'd be brave enough to actually risk death to resist hitler, but we all are terrified of being the one who has to experience the pain rather than someone else experiencing it, so a lot of us would obey hitler because we're scared. If that many humans would've resisted him then probably most Germans would've.

to all homos, do you think straight people who are allies support you because its "right"? No! They only do it because they're taught to and because they'll be ostracized and hated if they're homophobic. These same straight people would've hated gay people if they were alive in the 1950s.

To all black people, do you think white people who say "black lives matter" would've liked you if they were alive over 100 years ago? No. they only support you because racists are violently hated by society. They would be ostracized and live in society where racists are viciously hated, so they support you for that reason. If they were alive over 100 years ago, they would've been racist. Only 4% of people accepted interracial marriage in 1958 and if these anti-racists think they would've been part of that 4% they're delusional. Back then, they would've opposed interracial marriage. @ThoughtfulCel

All the humans who have jobs contributing to society, whether its selling houses, being a teacher, working for companies, etc. to contribute to the Earth only do it simply because if they don't have a job they'll be threatened with poverty. They only contribute to society out of greed. They don't do it because they care about humans. If poverty didn't exist and everything was free, they all would go and do fun shit in life, and the ones who would get jobs would only do it out of wanting to be busy rather than wanting to help others.

In some societies long ago, it was a tradition to molest your own children even when they were infants. All the people who oppose child molesting would've been child molesters in those societies because they were taught to molest children in those societies, and they wouldn't be part of the super rare minority who would've resisted.

All the 30 year old men who won't marry a 14 year old would've done it in ancient greece because that was the norm back then, and all the white guys who would date a black girl would never have dared to do so if they were alive in the 50s.

And most importantly, sex, the key to ensuring species survival, was existing to populate the Earth, but humans instead changed it into a recreational activity done solely for pleasure and would ridicule and mock those who are unable to have access to it, and we end up in a catch 22 situation where people won't date virgins if you're over 21 and still a virgin.

fucking hate humanity

Agreed. We're a cancer on earth. And what's our plan? Like the other disease, to spread to other worlds, taking our murderous, sadistic nature with us.

I think humans are both capable of terrible things as well as great things

unfortunately we live in such a bad condition that the most cruel side of our nature is encouraged by our environment and social arrangement

Pile EVERYONE up and send them into the fire.

unfortunately we live in such a bad condition that the most cruel side of our nature is encouraged by our environment and social arrangement jews
FTFY

fucking hate humanity
TLDR

Heil Hitler

I still wish that the human population was reduced to 3 Billion or less; Low birth rates in developed countries isn't actually that bad.

still too scared to tell us your ethnicity I see, keep hiding like the cuck you are.
The only reason anti semites are everywhere on this forum is because if this forum’s 4chan influence

thoughts on my rant?
Western society will collapse one way or another. Eventually people will be fed up with how things are going and will refuse to participate

The only reason anti semites are everywhere on this forum is because if this forum’s 4chan influence
I don't mind about it if they are talking about degeneracy and such, but this cuck keeps making lists with all the kikes on the forum to put on a watch list and tags me in it every few weeks. But if he's from 4chan that makes sense now.
Western society will collapse one way or another. Eventually people will be fed up with how things are going and will refuse to participate
hikikimori is a natural response to societal degeneration.

I don't mind about it if they are talking about degeneracy and such, but this cuck keeps making lists with all the kikes on the forum to put on a watch list and tags me in it every few weeks. But if he's from 4chan that makes sense now.

hikikimori is a natural response to societal degeneration.
Hopefully humanity will end soon

I don't mind about it if they are talking about degeneracy and such, but this cuck keeps making lists with all the kikes on the forum to put on a watch list and tags me in it every few weeks.
The fuck kind of crack are you smoking?

I name the jew because .co users deserve to know who the enemies are.

The fuck kind of crack are you smoking?

I name the jew because .co users deserve to know who the enemies are.
I have kike written right underneath my name, if we didn't want to be named we wouldn't have even told anyone here we are kikes.
But keep performing mental gymnastics to defend your retarded actions.

Read everything and agreed with it all. Human species is literally the only living organism on this planet that just simply should’ve never existed. Humans have completely ruined this entire planet with there shitty set of morals and creating a degenerate society where if you don’t meet the standards, you’re considered a loser. I hate everything about how we are born out of nowhere, are forced to kindergarten, elementary, middle school, high school and then have to make the tough choice on whether you want to go to college and find a job or not. This is just restarted, our ancestors never lived such shitty lives with such strict standards, they would simply just do what they were biologically programmed to do which is to survive, build shelter, hunt for food, and find a female mate partner to keep the life cycle going. But now everything has changed for the worse. Fuck humans, I hope that there will be a mass extinction soon for these species.
And now sex is something made solely for species survival only to then be turned into some recreational activity done for pleasure that society will ridicule you for if you don’t experience it before age 20

Based thread. I completely agree, normies are fucking retards who won't think critically just to avoid being ostracized lol

While humans are terrible, wishing they never existed isn't going to make humans stop existing.
And imo one thing not to lose sight of is that all the humans here saying they hate humanity are still in the end human, they are just missing out on the essential human experience of sex and intimacy and have been rejected by other humans that can participate in sex and intimacy.

So while you can wish to separate yourself from humanity after it rejected you there's no coping with the fact that you are still biologically human even if you aren't treated that way. That's right you can't even look down on humans unironically as a human yourself without it coming off as self loathing, no matter how justified your arguments are. It just carries no weight and will always conjure the response of "but wait, aren't you also a human? XD"

For better or worse the humans here that have been rejected by other humans and are negatively affected by that are still biologically humans even if they are considered by other humans to be in subhuman in looks and wish to consider themselves not part of humanity. If you born as a human there's no escaping your biological humanity @Mainländer

Based thread. I completely agree, normies are fucking retards who won't think critically just to avoid being ostracized lol
Exactly they’re NPCs

Humans ETHnics are disgusting creatures and should never have existed

Last edited:
Humans ETHnics are disgusting creatures and should never have existed
@ThoughtfulCel he doesn’t seem to feel this way about cumskins

@ThoughtfulCel he doesn’t seem to feel this way about cumskins
I mean he's human. Its kinda not surprising. All humans are trash, but cumskins are the worst of them all

Actually our biggest mistake was forced on us with the growth of our brains, the consciousness we gained. Ripping us from the moment and nature itself, forcing us to do unnatural things all the while raping the earth sideways for our comfort. I bet we would be much better if we never grew consciousness somehow. We wouldn't have great works of art, literature, math and much more; but all of these are just humongous copes that we designed to satiate our extremely overgrown curiosity, while some of them are a way to signal that the producer of these works is so intelligent that person is able to convey his feelings without saying it outright.

We humans are a virus on this earth because of our consciousness, not because we are humans.

Solutio

when you aren't depressed you don't have to think about any of this shit btw

Last edited:
I mean he's human. Its kinda not surprising. All humans are trash, but cumskins are the worst of them all
Cumskins have life with cheat codes on. Most cumskins who support black people only do it because society threatens to ostracize racists. A century ago these same cumskins would’ve been racist toward black people

Im just waiting for a nuclear apocalypse to throw this shithole and this shitrace to oblivion.

Cumskins have life with cheat codes on. Most cumskins who support black people only do it because society threatens to ostracize racists. A century ago these same cumskins would’ve been racist toward black people
. Giga based