Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humans are disgusting in general as well

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normies are backstabbing, immediate gratification, complacent, lying, animals. Devoid of empathy or any insight. When you look at their eyes it's like looking at the eyes of a rat. Almost barely better than rats. Looking at the state of the world right now they might as well be rats running in wheels. I think most of humanity is trash. There's good few and far between, but they're extremely rare. Your average normie has never managed to think about anything above their own rat needs like food, water, sex, nothing else. I have accepted that by now my feelings might never change. At one point I thought I was just going through an "edgy phase", but that was years ago and nothing has changed. I think most normies are disgusting in general, but whores are by far the worst.

I wish I could see good in people, but everywhere I go, I usually can't. The only thing that has kept me from writing them off entirely is the occasional few who strive to do great things or are great people. But they are so rare you can go years without seeing one. I think maybe those are the true humans, and the rest are still monkeys and nothing more.

Normies are backstabbing, immediate gratification, complacent, lying, animals. Devoid of empathy or any insight. When you look at their eyes it's like looking at the eyes of a rat. Almost barely better than rats. Looking at the state of the world right now they might as well be rats running in wheels. I think most of humanity is trash. There's good few and far between, but they're extremely rare. Your average normie has never managed to think about anything above their own rat needs like food, water, sex, nothing else. I have accepted that by now my feelings might never change. At one point I thought I was just going through an "edgy phase", but that was years ago and nothing has changed. I think most normies are disgusting in general, but whores are by far the worst.

I wish I could see good in people, but everywhere I go, I usually can't. The only thing that has kept me from writing them off entirely is the occasional few who strive to do great things or are great people. But they are so rare you can go years without seeing one. I think maybe those are the true humans, and the rest are still monkeys and nothing more.
Humans were a mistake tbh
Would have never developed if not for some evolutionary quirks.

things didn't use to be that bad, jfl at soycucks who don't believe in degeneration, they probably grew up in fucked up households with psycho dads who groomed them, that's probably why they turn into libtard fags

humans are getting worse and worse due to all the positive reinforcement they get despite being assholes. I'm not joking, many people we see on a daily basis out there are truly psychos

I would be lying if I said I wasn't misanthropic. I wish I was born as some type of wild animal, but instead got born as a human; the worst animal on this planet.
things didn't use to be that bad, jfl at soycucks who don't believe in degeneration, they probably grew up in fucked up households with psycho dads who groomed them, that's probably why they turn into libtard fags

humans are getting worse and worse due to all the positive reinforcement they get despite being assholes. I'm not joking, many people we see on a daily basis out there are truly psychos
Most employers and CEOs are legitimate sociopaths.

They were that bad

Then they temporarily got better

Now they are that bad once more

I was born in the worst time possible

They were that bad

Then they temporarily got better

Now they are that bad once more

I was born in the worst time possible
thousands of years of civilizational process putting humans in their places wasted in a couple decades :feelsclown:

thousands of years of civilizational process putting humans in their places wasted in a couple decades :feelsclown:
It all rotted away when women were allowed to vote and kids were raised by single mothers.

Because evil is our natural state that's how we fucking survived by killing things and mogging so most humans are just conditioned that way unless you have some factor that's out of your control that makes you not normal it's different for everyone but for example my inceldom and looks forced me to be less competitive and egotistical but normies are always trying to one up each other it's just in them I'm sure it also happens alot on this forum

The only way a real friendship can exist at all is if 2 people are courageously and voluntarily putting their evil and jealousy aside to form a genuine connection and in return this is beneficial to everyone because the more heads the better but the only way something actually pure like this can happen there needs to be a huge amount of trust and acknowledgement of their own flaws by both parties or else the relationship is gonna be crumby and betrayal is always a possibility.