Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Humiliating Experience With A Female Doctor

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
One time I hit my head and had a raging headache the entire day, leading me to go to the emergency room. During my appointment I was unable to concentrate due to the pain and obsessing about my hideous appearance in a nearby mirror. Generally I made some eye contact, even back then, but this time I was too ashamed to look at her and in too much pain to care. Anyway the bitch asks my mom if I am autistic, with a look of extreme disgust, because I don't make eye contact with her, answer questions in one or two words and am generally unengaged. On top of the fact it should be obvious, since it's in my medical record, her contempt and condescension made me quite upset, even claiming I am mildly autistic based on minimal interaction on a bad day. I bet if I had faked some normalcy at the time she wouldn't have said a thing. This is proof women despise autists.

Last edited:
You should have slapped her.

I find women hate autistic men far more than men do. While men don't exactly treat autistic men great either its no where near the disgust females have for us.
You should have slapped her.
should have ERed her in the ER

Sad story man. Being treated like less than human is the worse feeling :cryfeels:

I find women hate autistic men far more than men do. While men don't exactly treat autistic men great either its no where near the disgust females have for us.

You should have killed her

Foids hate all autistic men unless they look like Chad.

Autism is a curse

What was she wearing? If it was her private practice she would be dressed like a whore and sucking Lil Tyrone cock while doing his physical.
lol I don't remember that it was a long time ago

:feelskek: with me I look them in the eyes and after 3 seconds they look away in disgust. There is no such thing as nt when you are ugly.

Foids should not be doctors.

I thought she was gonna ask if u were sexually active

I had a boil on my ass the size of a softball once. (acne inversa related, I shower daily) and the nurse had to pack my wound after it was drained. I was naked and laying on my stomach with my legs spread so I know she seen my nuts but probably not my dick because it was flaccid.

Anyway, it was kind of embarrassing but she was a hot older woman, maybe in her 40’s but obviously took care of herself. She was just my type to be honest, if she was younger and I wasn’t disgusting. A few days later I had a wet dream that me and her fucked

To this day, she’s the only woman other than my mother to see my nuts :forcedsmile:

(Sorry, I just wanted to share my foid healthcare provider story.)

In my adulthood, the only woman who's seen my genitals is a female urologist. She had a poker face the whole time but I'm sure she was disgusted. I bet she reacts differently to Chad and Tyrone.

Most (((doctors))) are scum, male and female.