Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humiliating momens as an incel.

kekTV

kekTV

Greycel
Tell me about your most humiliating moments as incels.

Mine was when I was in a facebook group with 8friends ( 3girls 5 guys ).
And everybody in that chat was saying that they looked good, and as soon as someone said that, the rest agreed and they were all circlejerking.

So I joined in and said I also looked good.

And the chat immediately died for 1 hour or so ( it was frequently spammed ) until my bro jumped in and said yea you are.

That shit made me hate those guys so much, fucking morons ( excluding my bro ofc ).

Tell me your storys.

It was just your personality bro.

Yeah. It's your fault for not taking a shower every 10 seconds.

Girls say "eww" when somebody points at you when scouting boys.

went to a erotic ball Halloween thing in vegas with friends back when i didnt know better and was red pilling. Put on my friends deadmau5 helmet he made and was getting female attention right and left. girls were coming up to me and grinding and doing all the slutty female things.

took the mask off to give back( i wanted to keep it on permanently, trust me) and life went back to normal i dont exist to females mode.

thats the night i woke up to reality...

At a friends birthday party, we played spin the bottle, I had to spin. Fuck i was nervous. I knew the whores could see it. The bottle landed on some black femoid. She refused to kiss me. Had to be talked into it. I was already humiliated, then as i went to do it. She snorted a big dumb laugh right in my face and sprayed spit across my face as she stumbled away unable to control her laughter. Everyone aughed. I just stood there, wiping my beet red face like a pussy.

Letmego said:
At a friends birthday party, we played spin the bottle, I had to spin. Fuck i was nervous. I knew the whores could see it. The bottle landed on some black femoid. She refused to kiss me. Had to be talked into it. I was already humiliated, then as i went to do it. She snorted a big dumb laugh right in my face and sprayed spit across my face as she stumbled away unable to control her laughter. Everyone aughed. I just stood there, wiping my beet red face like a pussy.

Lol even your male friends sounds to be assholes, sorry to hear this story dude

kekTV said:
Letmego said:

Lol even your male friends sounds to be assholes, sorry to hear this story dude

A lot of them fall into the "if you tried to be more outgoing." shit. They just refuse to see the truth. I cut ties with most of them long ago. A few of them even became blue pill pussies.

teenage years were the worst, bad acne on top of being down right ugly..

girls would come up to me in public and laugh and call me ugly. i got so used to it that i thought it was normal like this was something that happened to everyone.

where is my fucking #metoo.. so fucking stupid like girls dont ever catcall/bully

Be gymcelling for 5 years.

Walking along the riverfront, hear two girls behind me on bikes saying something to the effect of "Check out the hunk"

They pass me, see my face, look at each other like "Oh shit" expression.

Yea I can add another one.

In class at school, I saw my real bro outside so I shouted something to him. Then he came into the classroom and said something to the teacher cos he was social as fuck.

Then one girl said. Wow he was really fucking ugly, then I asked why do you say that to my bro?
And another girl jumped in saying, you look alot like him and mocking me laughing.

I never did them a thing lol and they treated me like this, I was just 15 friendly kid

Letmego said:

Fucking savage monkey. I used to regard black femoids as the least worse ones (not like that's saying much). Real shame.

TheHapaSlaughterer said:
Letmego said:

Fucking savage monkey. I used to regard black femoids as the least worse ones (not like that's saying much). Real shame.

I beg to differ, at least if body count matters in anyway. They the whole "crew" rappers are not exaggerating. If i were not asian and small, they would have all put out for me. Just give them a little henny. Its like winding up a top and watching it go. Its what made being around my guy friends unbearable. Seeing those roastie whores get fucked, sometimes in the corner of the house party, giving up their cunt meat to any guy, unappreciative men. But no one could throw me a pity fuck? Nappy cunts got railed by some many guys. Whats one more? I was even willing to put up with thier reeking genitals. Im sorry, but black women smell disgusting down there. The houses stink of it. Pink lotion and dirty cunt.

Letmego said:
TheHapaSlaughterer said:
Letmego said:

I beg to differ, at least if body count matters in anyway. They the whole "crew" rappers are not exaggerating. If i were not asian and small, they would have all put out for me. Just give them a little henny. Its like winding up a top and watching it go. Its what made being around my guy friends unbearable. Seeing those roastie whores get fucked, sometimes in the corner of the house party, giving up their cunt meat to any guy, unappreciative men. But no one could throw me a pity fuck? Nappy cunts got railed by some many guys. Whats one more? I was even willing to put up with thier reeking genitals. Im sorry, but black women smell disgusting down there. The houses stink of it. Pink lotion and dirty cunt.

Black women are the worst, was on Omegle one time. Met 3 women and 2 of them were chill and we even had fun, then the nigger has to say im ugly and ruin everything.

kekTV said:
Letmego said:
TheHapaSlaughterer said:
Letmego said:

Black women are the worst, was on Omegle one time. Met 3 women and 2 of them were chill and we even had fun, then the nigger has to say im ugly and ruin everything.

They dont know how to be civil. Look at the way they dance. I dont even understand how its attractive. It looks like primal ape shit. Legs bowed out, spread wide humping the fucking air like a dumb fucking animal. i worked in the service industry, all that SJW bull shit about "this is carol and she wants to speak to your manager" its garbage. Untrue garbage. Its "This is Shaquanda and she wants to speak to your manager" They are the rudest of all femoids and because the system gave them everything they expect to be catered to constantly

i got asked out as a joke by femoids a lot. i think it was a game they liked to play at my high school. i never got it, always fell for it, and would be like, cool, where, when? this movie sounds cool, what do you think? most burst out laughing bc they couldn't keep up the charade. i used to think if you were gonna lie to me, at least make the effort. then two femoids DID go through with it....suggesting they'd meet me at a restaurant on ____ day, _____ time...stood up both times. one of them had given me their number but when i called it it was disconnected. i stopped saying yes after that and within the month it stopped, and femoids haven't noticed me since except to ask me for help as a wageslave

Letmego said:
kekTV said:
Letmego said:
TheHapaSlaughterer said:
Letmego said:

They dont know how to be civil. Look at the way they dance. I dont even understand how its attractive. It looks like primal ape shit. Legs bowed out, spread wide humping the fucking air like a dumb fucking animal. i worked in the service industry, all that SJW bull shit about "this is carol and she wants to speak to your manager" its garbage. Untrue garbage. Its "This is Shaquanda and she wants to speak to your manager" They are the rudest of all femoids and because the system gave them everything they expect to be catered to constantly

They are also the stupidest, if you find a stupid black person you're lucky.
Fun fact, average IQ of Sudan 68.
Smart person with down syndrome 70. Do the math, not racist it's a fact. I value people after my first impression of them, except women.

kekTV said:
Letmego said:
kekTV said:
Letmego said:
TheHapaSlaughterer said:

Smart person with down syndrome 70. Do the math, not racist it's a fact. I value people after my first impression of them, except women.

The SJW shriek in unison when ever IQs are brought up. "Its racist" No its fucking facts and the white/asian femoids should really shut their cocksuckers considering IQ is the only thing they can even pretend to be on the same level as a man with. Dumb whores should hold on a little tighter to their only claim to legitimacy

Letmego said:
kekTV said:
Letmego said:
kekTV said:
Letmego said:

The SJW shriek in unison when ever IQs are brought up. "Its racist" No its fucking facts and the white/asian femoids should really shut their cocksuckers considering IQ is the only thing they can even pretend to be on the same level as a man with. Dumb whores should hold on a little tighter to their only claim to legitimacy

So true!

First and only girls number I ever got was someone I'd been talking to in class regularly. Texted for a good hour or so the day I got her number. Text her the next day, she said "who's this?"

Its more efficient for me to attempting coming up with time I wasn't humiliated. I don't care what femoid whores think of me anymore, why should they matter, they don't. Still shit on.  Everyone has an excuse to avoid me. Bitch told me she was busy and wouldn't fucking just tell me why. So I picked up an extra shift and guess who comes in. She wouldn't even speak me to, stuck up cunt. But he told my supervisor, chad to get a new server.  He thought it hilarious and told everyone on shift

Holy shit that is brutal ngl.

Lol when I was younger like 11 years old i was at a family and friends party. I asked a chubby girl to dance; she was contemplating but then her friend 16 year old friend came and told me I looked like a nerd then left laughing.

Lol when I was younger like 11 years old i was at a family and friends party. I asked a chubby girl to dance; she was contemplating but then her friend 16 year old friend came and told me I looked like a nerd then left laughing.

Fucking whores man. Let us pray they die soon.