Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Humor] These are the same people who make fun of us

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
A bunch of thirsty, sub-8 men who would do anything to please the nearest female in sight. Little do they know how repulsive said females find them. 

9tmbeoo.png

context please

Virginp0wers said:
context please
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7ozyzl/the_fifth_thread_about_me_incels_sure_do_love_to/

nausea said:
gas please

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8[/video]

thirsty incels who make posts about the same female constantly should be temp banned.

mother of god...

Poor fucking dude needs to come here, he's probably uglier than us if he was so failoed by society that he thought this would work. Maybe PUA's could actually help this guy, no game whatsoever.

M ' L A D Y
'
L
A
D
Y

You can't make this shit up.

YJju8el

FUCK HOW DO IMAGES WORK ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

YJju8el.png

M'lady.

futureabstract said:
FUCK HOW DO IMAGES WORK ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

YJju8el.png

This is SO fucking pathetic and cringe. How the fuck are you putting in "..." in your texts? Holy shit fucking pussies. Beta scum.

Minjaze said:
A bunch of thirsty, sub-8 men who would do anything to please the nearest female in sight. Little do they know how repulsive said females find them. 

9tmbeoo.png

haha, the second post with the expanded images on the incel.me thread is from me. 

m7bUPONHummx7hib0oOUS_yd2OjvyNdqD48gWVIL6WY.jpg

This Stacy bitch will do whatever it takes for attention, even using herself.

Has this thread been deleted though? Can't seem to find it.

In that second post I said some stuff that she cropped out because it doesn't feed their narrative.