Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humormaxxing: Fact or Fiction?

PizzaFaceNapoleon

PizzaFaceNapoleon

The Vilified One
I’m not asking this for myself as I am innately unfunny cringe aspie. Personally I think it’s bullshit and ugly comedians like Bobby Lee only get foids becozz they’re cucks who pick up Chad leftovers. Not to mention statusmaxxed by default. What’s your take?

Idk, exactly how extreme case you mean. But if you mean just being funny in general, I'm not bragging or fakecelling, but during school and now in univ, where I'm the only man in the group, legit every trash tier joke I throw made most foids laugh. Maybe it's because they laugh at my subhumanities ofc, but I'm not sure.

I used to jestermaxx a lot in hs, and most foids with the exception of most Stacies and even few stacies would laugh when was joking, I tried not to embarrass myself though. Didn't get me nowhere. I noticed that it's easy to make a foid laugh, but they are very low iq, and don't have a sense of humour. Takes low effort but when you increase that IQ ceiling of your jokes their brains can't comprehend.

Being funny is the only reason I had some friends in school

Jestermaxx that’s the term. Shoot, making people laugh mogs my social skills automatically but if it gets you nowhere I suppose I’m not missing out on much.

Jestermaxxing gives you a big edge with betabuxxing. That's about it.

6 -8 men competing for foids need both jestermaxxing(talents) betabuxxing( money) .
Sub 6 men are not invited to the audition.

welcome to forum hope u will find new friends :feelstrash: