[LifeFuel] Huntereyesmaxxing

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
-
I'm sure that many people will not understand me, but... I noticed that one of the features of attractive males are hunter eyes. If you don't know, hunter eyes are eyes that have a shape like geometric figure parallelogram(google it). If you don't have that eye shape from birth, you can just close your eyes a little and you will be closer to that attractive shape. And I know what you think: that's fucking stupid. But at least I'm trying to get out of our hellish place in the world. So, any thoughts?

Last edited:
Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
-
Get a load of this guy

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Heavenly Incel
-
yes, I've heard of squintmaxx. Doesn't really matter if you don't have a nice jaw.

Jaw>hunter eyes

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
JFL, what a retarded cope.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
You either have or you don't.

Sorry boyo

G

GabeNewt

Casualty of Evolution
-
You'd probably end up looking like you want to commit murder or very constipated

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Recruit
-
Just squintmaxx bro

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

hot shower whitepillcel
-
Chris_Jones said:
There is no escaping the Meekspill. "The Meeks shall inherit the earth".
"meek" is a mistranlation from the original language (Greek)
JBP said it's something about having strength but not showing it.
Basically it refers to Chad
I'm sorry man
It's over :feelscry:

Last edited:
Kent

Kent

Admiral
-
yes, I've heard of squintmaxx. Doesn't really matter if you don't have a nice jaw.

Jaw>hunter eyes

I remember long ago on an incel forum a poster would squintmax at their job all day long and he said once someone asked him if he had a medical issue. LOL.

Cliffs:

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Admiral
-
Just squint for pictures. Will improve eye aesthetics.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Heavenly Incel
-
Good eye area > Jaw

It's the same person, of course he is gonna look better, they even improved his cheeks. Compare someone with a good jaw and shit eye area with the opposite. I think both are important, but jaw reigns supreme.

S

Subhuman Currycel

Recruit
-
make sure ur skin isnt wrinkly and squintmaxx bro.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
doesnt work if ur a ricecel

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel. Bummer Drummer#8682.
-
MFW Ptosis makes my eye always half closed so I cannot squintmaxx

Colvin76

Colvin76

170.2cm (5'7") Autistic Gymcel
-
Massive cope jfl. you cant fraud hunter eyes

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Just close your eyes a bit bro

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
I used to to this, but stopped because people started commenting and saying I needed glasses.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I have shitty eyes.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
They are literally the biggest cope ever. It's not about having certain eyes, it's about having harmony. So many guys with "prey eyes" mog the hell out of guys with "hunter eyes."

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
-
They are literally the biggest cope ever. It's not about having certain eyes, it's about having harmony. So many guys with "prey eyes" mog the hell out of guys with "hunter eyes."
I fucking hate this harmony thing. When I look myself in the mirror, I understand that I'm ugly as fuck, but I don't understand why exactly. It's all because of fucking HARMONY. GOD DAMN IT. WHY????

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
it’s called the squintmaxx are you new here

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
-
this is called squinching and it is commonly done by people when taking photos. the difference between squinching and squinting is squinting is both the upper and lower, whereas squinching is just the lower side

also:

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
-
I'm sure that many people will not understand me, but... I noticed that one of the features of attractive males are hunter eyes. If you don't know, hunter eyes are eyes that have a shape like geometric figure parallelogram(google it). If you don't have that eye shape from birth, you can just close your eyes a little and you will be closer to that attractive shape. And I know what you think: that's fucking stupid. But at least I'm trying to get out of our hellish place in the world. So, any thoughts?
Only really good for pictures and even then everyone knows you’re faking it

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
I fucking hate this harmony thing. When I look myself in the mirror, I understand that I'm ugly as fuck, but I don't understand why exactly. It's all because of fucking HARMONY. GOD DAMN IT. WHY????
Don't be too hard on yourself. It's not only you: it's the entirety of Looksmax. They are so idiotic because they focus on having certain features and they're absolutely dumbfounded when they find out that girls have different ideas on what a man should look like.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
Or just get surgery by Dr. Taban

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
-
Don't be too hard on yourself. It's not only you: it's the entirety of Looksmax. They are so idiotic because they focus on having certain features and they're absolutely dumbfounded when they find out that girls have different ideas on what a man should look like.
It is truly overt