Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Huntereyesmaxxing

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
I'm sure that many people will not understand me, but... I noticed that one of the features of attractive males are hunter eyes. If you don't know, hunter eyes are eyes that have a shape like geometric figure parallelogram(google it). If you don't have that eye shape from birth, you can just close your eyes a little and you will be closer to that attractive shape. And I know what you think: that's fucking stupid. But at least I'm trying to get out of our hellish place in the world. So, any thoughts?

Last edited:
Get a load of this guy

yes, I've heard of squintmaxx. Doesn't really matter if you don't have a nice jaw.

Jaw>hunter eyes

Cliffs:

s3-news-tmp-136742-s3-news-tmp-136742-imaxnewtheater-2x1-940--2x1--940.jpg

JFL, what a retarded cope.

You either have or you don't.

Sorry boyo

You'd probably end up looking like you want to commit murder or very constipated

Chris_Jones said:
There is no escaping the Meekspill. "The Meeks shall inherit the earth".
"meek" is a mistranlation from the original language (Greek)
JBP said it's something about having strength but not showing it.
Basically it refers to Chad
I'm sorry man
It's over :feelscry:

Last edited:
yes, I've heard of squintmaxx. Doesn't really matter if you don't have a nice jaw.

Jaw>hunter eyes

I remember long ago on an incel forum a poster would squintmax at their job all day long and he said once someone asked him if he had a medical issue. LOL.

Cliffs:

tenor.gif

Just squint for pictures. Will improve eye aesthetics.

Good eye area > Jaw

It's the same person, of course he is gonna look better, they even improved his cheeks. Compare someone with a good jaw and shit eye area with the opposite. I think both are important, but jaw reigns supreme.

make sure ur skin isnt wrinkly and squintmaxx bro.

doesnt work if ur a ricecel

MFW Ptosis makes my eye always half closed so I cannot squintmaxx

Massive cope jfl. you cant fraud hunter eyes

Just close your eyes a bit bro

I used to to this, but stopped because people started commenting and saying I needed glasses.

I have shitty eyes.

They are literally the biggest cope ever. It's not about having certain eyes, it's about having harmony. So many guys with "prey eyes" mog the hell out of guys with "hunter eyes."

They are literally the biggest cope ever. It's not about having certain eyes, it's about having harmony. So many guys with "prey eyes" mog the hell out of guys with "hunter eyes."
I fucking hate this harmony thing. When I look myself in the mirror, I understand that I'm ugly as fuck, but I don't understand why exactly. It's all because of fucking HARMONY. GOD DAMN IT. WHY????

it’s called the squintmaxx are you new here

this is called squinching and it is commonly done by people when taking photos. the difference between squinching and squinting is squinting is both the upper and lower, whereas squinching is just the lower side

also:
20937.jpg

I'm sure that many people will not understand me, but... I noticed that one of the features of attractive males are hunter eyes. If you don't know, hunter eyes are eyes that have a shape like geometric figure parallelogram(google it). If you don't have that eye shape from birth, you can just close your eyes a little and you will be closer to that attractive shape. And I know what you think: that's fucking stupid. But at least I'm trying to get out of our hellish place in the world. So, any thoughts?
Only really good for pictures and even then everyone knows you’re faking it

I fucking hate this harmony thing. When I look myself in the mirror, I understand that I'm ugly as fuck, but I don't understand why exactly. It's all because of fucking HARMONY. GOD DAMN IT. WHY????
Don't be too hard on yourself. It's not only you: it's the entirety of Looksmax. They are so idiotic because they focus on having certain features and they're absolutely dumbfounded when they find out that girls have different ideas on what a man should look like.

Or just get surgery by Dr. Taban

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's not only you: it's the entirety of Looksmax. They are so idiotic because they focus on having certain features and they're absolutely dumbfounded when they find out that girls have different ideas on what a man should look like.
It is truly overt