Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "HuR dUr BuT dAnNy DeViTo FuCkS"

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
"Danny DeVito Net Worth: Danny DeVito is an American actor, comedian, film director and producer who has a net worth of $80 million."

give me $80 million and I'm will fuck like a king, it's not about a ugly rich celebrite fucking, it's about the normal men you braindead fucks dick sucker soycucks

normies are too retard to understand it

Its a foid. She lives in la-la land.

I am sure most whores are not even aware of the fact that they are whores.

He's rich and famous. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why he gets laid.

Foids and cucks are retarded.

>extremely Danny devito voice
Is this walking incubator trying to be funny

B E T A B U X
E
T
A
B
U
X

Give him a blue collar job and he'd rope quickly.
Those people are so low iq.

reminder that only those who have suffered can flourish as comedians
most top tier comedians are either short, balding or ethnic
ever seen a top tier comedian that looks like brad pitt?

danny de vito is a successfu comedian, which hints at a history of suffrage that is most likely related to him being a bald halfling

cucktears: don't compare yourself to other people you'll only get upset

Also cucktears: THIS UGLY SON OF A BITCH Is Fucking SUPER HOT Chicks and basically, you are fucking stupid

What normies fail to analyze/ realise is that yes danny devito might be short as fuck, ( pretty much near dwarfism) but hes rich and hes actually not that bad looking. Mogs me facially to oblivion.

( and lets not forget it also helped him out that he married rhea pearlman, who he and her played a role in matilda)

I like how they prove our point by only mentioning very ugly rich dudes.

I like how they prove our point by only mentioning very ugly rich dudes.
Exactly. Ask them to show you an ugly manlet minus the fame amd fortune fucking girls and you'll hear crickets.

He’s been in blockbusters, is worth millions, etc. Look at his wife and how he had to promise actresses parts, not even the money was enough.

Dany DeVito is very funny. I used to watch TAXI every day, in the 1970's.
I love him very much - not in a homosexual way.
What a shame he had to take a Jewish Woman for his wife.
The Jew chased him, by the way. Gee, I wonder why? Looks?
So many pretty Italian and Christian Girls out there.

Danny DeVito is a gigabetacuck, he also payed for the “girlfriend experience”, which is the most beta and most cuckold thing a male can do.

JFL at taking inspiration from Danny DeCuckito.

show me an ugly guy who isn't rich

Would Jizzelle fuck Danny DeVito? That's the fallacy of the "Danny DeVito Fucks" argument. It's not always used for Danny DeVito, but basically what it means is "I wouldn't have sex with him, he's ugly. But I'm sure someone would, and that's what counts."

Just become a world renowned film producer theory

Ah, normalfags that use celebrities as real life examples...

And even with DeVito, he met his looksmatched Jew actress wife, they didn't marry for ELEVEN years of being together (guess what Rhea was doing during her prime to get acting gigs). And even today, they've broken up numerous times because she's unhappy with the ugly dwarf, and then realizes she'll never get more betabux.

I used to watch interviews because I was so amazed that troll-looking motherfucker wasn't an incel. He isn't just not an incel, iirc he was having girlfriends (getting laid) at the age most of the people on this forum are seething and shitposting about going ER.

Danny Devito has a great personality, very charismatic. He's funny, sharp, and has this great attitude where he's immune to being knocked down. Even when he's doing something totally ridiculous and demeaning like playing a deformed bird-mutant or coming out naked from inside a couch, he conducts himself like it's just another thing. Most people would feel totally humiliated doing that kind of shit, but Devito isn't, and the way he carries himself makes it seem like it's not a big deal. He doesn't give a shit. Pick-up artist guys call this "holding frame".

Obviously "just be yourself bro" is bad advice because being an incel means that "yourself" isn't enough. "yourself" is a miserable trainwreck. But recently, I've come to the conclusion that there are qualities to a person that matter more than a few millimeters of bone, or a few inches of height, or your race, or whatever. Some kind of ineffable, fun approach to life that makes a person attractive in the eyes of other people. It is my theory that by working on yourself, by being the "best possible version of yourself", and incel can perhaps gain this quality and ascend. That would be an incredible transformation, alchemy of the self, like turning lead into gold: nonetheless, I'm not convinced that it's impossible.

i'll happily take an 80 million dollar donation from any cucktears user to shut them up

Not to mention the fact that we complain about how fucked the sexual market is NOW. Not 50 fucking years ago when the internet and tinder werent around. That being said he has money and status and is a betabux.

Also this is what his wife looked like

6fa15261d8a0c4edae043edde0fc687e

Rhea perlman cheers 1984 BPBTDF

No point in even engaging in conversation with someone so low IQ.

Just be an A list actor and be worth multi millions bro

II've come to the conclusion that there are qualities to a person that matter more than a few millimeters of bone, or a few inches of height, or your race, or whatever. Some kind of ineffable, fun approach to life that makes a person attractive in the eyes of other people. It is my theory that by working on yourself, by being the "best possible version of yourself", and incel can perhaps gain this quality and ascend. That would be an incredible transformation, alchemy of the self, like turning lead into gold: nonetheless, I'm not convinced that it's impossible.

Not a complete garbage thought but....

ya gotta remember that who you are is also a reflection of how people treat you and view you. DD is a celebrity and that colors every encounter he has with people whether he is acting or not.

Also...

yeah and Prince also fucked despite being 5'2, like just be rich and famous bro

They are called gold diggers, and it doesn't differ from prostitution.

They are stupid.

He only didnt got meetoed because hes left and comedian