Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hurtful things females have said to me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Stacy in middle school said I liked like a girl

Two female niggers in middle school thought I was a girl

A fat slut named Kaley accused me of looking at her ass when I was just looking at her with disgust. (Was NOT attracted to her)

Girl in history class (huge auditorium class) was told by professor to pick someone who never spoke in class. Took her .001213 milliseconds to pick me.

A drunk girl at a club sarcastically says to me “you’re hot!”

someone jokingly accused a girl of being attracted to me and she says “I don’t find Ellsworth attractive at all”

When i was a kid, a neighborhood foid said to my face that im not attractive. another foid from the same neighborhood i grew up in called me ugly and freckle faced. A foid from community college called me a weirdo, a different foid from the same school called me a creep. One time i was checking out this foids ass in high school and she noticed. She gave me this look of pure hatred and disgust. A fat foid i cold approached at work one time told me that i wasnt her type and that i wasn’t attractive to her. And there were plenty more who i cold approached but they didnt say anything hurtful. They just said they had a boyfriend or they just stopped talking to me which I guess gets the same point across as an insult