Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hurting men is so funny (ahahahaha)

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
Just goes to show how society doesn't hold women to the same accountability as men.

Female humor literally amounts to either "teehee hit my chad boyfriend" or "muh vagina hahahaha am i rite queenz?"

Notice how none of these simps says anything at first and even after being hit a few times they're scared to react. Women find this sort of thing funny because they know they can get away with anything.

Also you already know but would this joke be okay if we swap the genders? What would the foids reactions be I wonder? Is it possible they would instantly lash out?

Like an untrained dog, this is what happens when women can't be disciplined.

Female humor literally amounts to either "teehee hit my chad boyfriend" or "muh vagina hahahaha am i rite queenz?"
Notice how none of these simps says anything at first and even after being hit a few times they're scared to react. Women find this sort of thing funny because they know they can get away with anything.

Also you already know but would this joke be okay if we swap the genders? What would the foids reactions be I wonder? Is it possible they would instantly lash out?
The absolute state of modern men

So weird that the reverse never becomes a trend. If a man so much as looked at a kween wrong they'd be in jail, but foids can do shit like this freely. Obviously simps share the blame. One accident, okay. Twice and you either bounce or kick them out if it's your car. But they have zero self respect or worth and put up with it because they're afraid they'll be incel without. Jokes on them because they're still incel and even worse if they actually stood up for themselves the foids might actually respect them and possibly want to be with them (if they have the looks). Pathetic.

I would've broken her jaw

Do the same with wahmen pls,just harder because you're a guy,it will be funny!

it's only a joke bro

yWMieAA.gif

ApprehensiveLeftAntelope-small.gif

I would've slapped those stupid cunts