Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Husband attacks man fucking his Muslim wife, and gets his ass kicked.

I'm a wristcel 165cm subhuman with a weak as fuck body. I'll never be strong. And guns are illegal here. I'll have to suck dick for the rest of my life. The only way I can suck less dicks is by making my life shorter.
gun laws cuck manlets hard ngl. manlets need weapons of some kind to have a chance, that's fine they always had them. but now they are cucked hard by laws. it's funny and tragic at the same time how these 'enlightened' 'pacifist' laws bring us back to the stone age where bigger=better :waitwhat::cryfeels:

If I ever had a wife and I caught her cheating with anyone else, I'd do my best to fuck up both of their lives by whatever means I can, no discussion.

Should have attacked the whore ngl
true, but chad might have interfered, so best to take him out first
I would have shot and killed both of them and face going to prison as a LWOP.
same
If I ever had a wife and I caught her cheating with anyone else, I'd do my best to fuck up both of their lives by whatever means I can, no discussion.
I know a good way
dirtykombatcel

it's the cuck's fault for marrying a whore

it's the cuck's fault for marrying a whore
How would he have known before hand if he had no indication? Whores are literally evolved to be deceptive as possible.

it's funny and tragic at the same time how these 'enlightened' 'pacifist' laws bring us back to the stone age where bigger=better :waitwhat::cryfeels:
True
I think in Sharia Law you're allowed to kill your wife and the person she committed adultry with.

This is why you should weaponmaxx. If I was in that situation I would have killed both of them. Would rather go to jail than kill myself like a cuck

My AP said that he doesn't give a damn if my husband kills himself because my husband tried to assault him.
Lol fucks other men's wives and then doesn't see how it's understandable that they attack him. "I was just fucking her, chill bro! Wtf!"

Also lol he should have dickmaxxed. Since she's Muslim hopefully the husband tells everyone she knows about her and leaves her to take care of the kids alone. She will be ostracized, probably. I guess she will get welfare and fuck chads then though so she doesn't lose that badly.

The chad is both surprised at the cuck and indifferent which is why he said (don't come close to me ever again).

actions have consequences, he knows he risks death doing shit like this and that's what he and the whore deserve
Regardless of his reasons, if some guy assaulted me, I would beat him into a pulp or get wrecked trying.
Survival instinct is stronger than guilt.

No. I think inceldom has made you a cuck friendo
Bro, you're the one suggesting Chad should take a beating, that's what a cuck would do.

I'm not saying fucking someone's wife is a good idea, I'm saying physical assault is a line that you don't cross unless you're sure to win or don't mind dying. The cuck tried his luck, he lost, sux to be him. Anybody in Chad's place would have done the same, it doesn't make him a cunt.

The kind of guys that fuck other guys wives are Chads & in so give no shits about their actions for they are cluster-b type personality narcissists.
Studies show that in general people cheat on their SO with someone who is uglier. But of course the OP example is the reverse
> females need chad to have a specific personality
Lol no. Probably even a small hobby overlap and money would be good enough.
cope tbh at least in the foids head she wants him to act a specific way. Which is why for example romance novels describe how the chad acts in different ways. of course they all describe his physical appearance the same way, though. If you were right there would only be 1 very very loved female romance novel and others wouldn't be able to compete since chad doesn't need to be different in mind.
Bro, you're the one suggesting Chad should take a beating, that's what a cuck would do.
Nah i'm saying he shouldn't be surprised. Not that he should take a beating
Anybody in Chad's place would have done the same, it doesn't make him a cunt.
His statement does
Just from this statement, I am very sure that they botched the study. Also I can't find a link. They only surveyed 233 married couples. Probably very few cheated and it screwed their data.
Females lie on studies a lot but then explain the uggos

Last edited:
"I'm very sorry you are going through this. It's all fun and games until the spouse finds out. I'm guessing your husband had some inkling something was going on but didn't expect to walk in on full blown sex."

Why is anyone showing sympathy? JFL at this world. Time for me to gymmaxx. Fuck that whore

Studies show that in general people cheat on their SO with someone who is uglier. But of course the OP example is the reverse
I don't buy that, someone more masculine more likely.

Racepill, the "AP" was white, I'm 100% sure.
sad truth. us Ethnics never should settle for (((arranged marriage))) this is what will happen

I didn't read anything about the whore being Muslim. Making shit up. Typical Jew move.

this is why you must gymmmaxxx and be armed

what a disempowered man though, didn't have a shotgun to splatter both those pieces of shits brains to the wall
Agreed. This is why I promote gymmaxing. Or at least arm maxxing. You don’t even need big legs or chest, mainly have large arms and that’s good enough.

and foid feels zero regrets... empathic gender.

>we had amazing sex 3 times befor-

fuckign roasties man they're absolutely shameless

My AP said that he doesn't give a damn if my husband kills himself because my husband tried to assault him. Honestly I first sided with that
JFL. This is the amount of respect foids have for their cuck provider husbands everyone. She agreed that he should kill himself after SHE cheated on him :feelskek: you can't make it up.
What made you think he was bluepilled? He wouldn't have attacked chad in the first place if he were. Cucks usually have a "talk" Like this fool

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEoL3jcCpbU

Watch at 1:48 you'll see what I mean fast. JFL

He thought he was gonna beat the shit out of the guy until he opened the door and saw that 6'+ Tyrone lying there :feelskek: not so vengeful now LMFAO

Last edited:
JFL. This is the amount of respect foids have for their cuck provider husbands everyone. She agreed that he should kill himself after SHE cheated on him :feelskek: you can't make it up.

He thought he was gonna beat the shit out of the guy until he opened the door and saw that 6'+ Tyrone lying there :feelskek: not so vengeful now LMFAO
Best to just be gymmaxxed and fully armed.
Honestly the whores deserves death more than the random dude she fucked.

Sharia copers on suicide watch. Even Muslim men can't stop their wives from fucking Chads.

Sorry for being slow but what does AP even mean in this context?

Edit: Affair/Adultery Partner. Nevermind.

Jfl if you think Muslim wives don't cuck you. If you allow women to be in contact with outside world, she will fuck chad

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
That Sa'd b. 'Ubadah said to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) : What do you think if I find with my wife a man ; should I give him some time until I bring four witnesses ?" He said: "Yes".
Sunan Abi Dawud 4533

Just another cucked religion, but with wife beating

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
That Sa'd b. 'Ubadah said to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) : What do you think if I find with my wife a man ; should I give him some time until I bring four witnesses ?" He said: "Yes".
Sunan Abi Dawud 4533

Just another cucked religion, but with wife beating
high burden of proof. I guess now a days that won't matter, just have cameras in your house and track all the wife's phone activity.

high burden of proof. I guess now a days that won't matter, just have cameras in your house and track all the wife's phone activity.
Unfortunately not so. Only admissions or 4 witnesses is proof by Allah's law. Not even prophetic knowledge is good enough, let alone video.

>The Prophet (ﷺ) then said, "Watch her; if she delivers a black-eyed child with big hips and fat shins then it is Sharik bin Sahma's child." Later she delivered a child of that description. So the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If the case was not settled by Allah's Law, I would punish her severely."
Sahih Bukhari 4747 (plus several other hadith)

So Muhammad KNOWS she's an adulterer (baby isn't the husband's), but because she swore she didn't do it, and because they don't have 4 witnesses, he can't stone her. And again, the prophet said it, so it's 100% certain for Muslims.

On the bright side, even if you can't legally kill your wife, you could still beat her. Can't do anything to the dude that banged her though.

Unfortunately not so. Only admissions or 4 witnesses is proof by Allah's law. Not even prophetic knowledge is good enough, let alone video.

>The Prophet (ﷺ) then said, "Watch her; if she delivers a black-eyed child with big hips and fat shins then it is Sharik bin Sahma's child." Later she delivered a child of that description. So the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If the case was not settled by Allah's Law, I would punish her severely."
Sahih Bukhari 4747 (plus several other hadith)

So Muhammad KNOWS she's an adulterer (baby isn't the husband's), but because she swore she didn't do it, and because they don't have 4 witnesses, he can't stone her. And again, the prophet said it, so it's 100% certain for Muslims.

On the bright side, even if you can't legally kill your wife, you could still beat her. Can't do anything to the dude that banged her though.
Pretty cucked, but probably a larp story, just like most the hadiths.