Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Husband discovers wife was cheating on him after her death. She died on her way to cheat on him with her coworker who attended the funeral.

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
read the whole thing, that's brutal as fuck,. I would immediately go ER on the chad who cucked me like that.

Does not surprise me
Redditors are cucks
and women will cheat
if they can get away with it
good she died

I hope the bitch died an agonizing death. This cuck might not wish death or pain upon her but if it were me I would have ensured that she meets her maker, accident or no accident.

On another not this reminds me of American Gods. That one literally died sucking her affair's cock in a car

I hope the bitch died an agonizing death. This cuck might not wish death or pain upon her but if it were me I would have ensured that she meets her maker, accident or no accident.

On another not this reminds me of American Gods. That one literally died sucking her affair's cock in a car

Season 3 can't come soon enough. Too bad for Mr.Nancy, though. He was a cool character.

Season 3 can't come soon enough. Too bad for Mr.Nancy, though. He was a cool character.
I was talking about the book. Haven't watched the show. Forgot there was one

I was talking about the book. Haven't watched the show. Forgot there was one

Oh. The show is pretty good. True to the book, from what I know. The author apparently works closely with the show as a creative consultant (or some such title).

Oh. The show is pretty good. True to the book, from what I know. The author apparently works closely with the show as a creative consultant (or some such title).
will try

Jfl at these creatures having rights
full

Dead as shit, thats what she gets.
brootal story.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6