Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hyped up Black man tells fat Hispanic woman to go back to her country and kill herself

seems staged as fuck cause she was recording before he approached her

The funniest part:

seems staged as fuck cause she was recording before he approached her

I dont think so, likely just some shit happened between them before the video, very rare for someone to start yelling insults unprompted.

>a nigger calling a latina a monkey

Jfl at the pot calling the kettle black.

Lol why did she open her mouth after he walked away?

Also look at her avi and profile and tell me that the kpoppill isn’t law. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I laughed the whole way through, holy shit based.

Also I bet this landwhale hambeast also attended Black Lives Matter protests. :feelskek: No outrage for you, bitch, it's cuz you're brown.

Lol why did she open her mouth after he walked away?

Also look at her avi and tell me that the kpoppill isn’t law. :feelsseriously:

She only started screaming after she knew he wasn't going get physical, lol.

LMAO! That black man is BASED ASS FUCK! Talk about low inhibition and how triggered that fat bitch got LMAO!
Kobayashi

@ThoughtfulCel @Personalityinkwell @ScornedStoic @Dregster666 have a good laugh out of this one.

LMAO! That black man is BASED ASS FUCK! Talk about low inhibition and how triggered that fat bitch got LMAO! View attachment 312314

@ThoughtfulCel @Personalityinkwell @ScornedStoic @Dregster666 have a good laugh out of this one.
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggg

GIGA BASED

Sounds like a typical day at Port Authority :feelskek:

LMAO! That black man is BASED ASS FUCK! Talk about low inhibition and how triggered that fat bitch got LMAO! View attachment 312314

BASED AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE. LMFAO. YOU WOULDN'T CATCH ANY CUMSKIN DOING THIS

B9aa90a4f307f878d893b3491206ff5e

Attachments

• 1597210062016.png
    1597210062016.png
    713.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 1597210106247.png
    1597210106247.png
    149.7 KB · Views: 31
Good on this guy for telling that despicable fat foid off.

Based af. We need more men to be low inhib, sucks that we can't since the media tells men to 'respect m'kween ' and 'don't hit a girl' and we'd probably get a life sentence if we stare at a foid the wrong way.

Low iq black cel, your telling women to go back, NO we need the women because gender ratio, the men can go back tho