Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hyper-attentiveness to other peoples microexpressions that involve disgust

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
Anyone else here just super attentive to normie's body languages? A big part of the reason I am hiki is because I felt like I wasn't conversing with a person by speaking audibly to each other , but rather I was trying to use non-audible body expressions to try and shift their disgust with me; usually by acting overly-nice, being extremely submissive and over using hand expressions that I felt would have made them more comfortable with the way I looked (I am really unattractive, and I have never had any female interest in my entire life, ever). Sadly none of that ever worked though.

most days i avoid eye contact with people as much as possible unless im talking to friends or some shit.

Im so fucking awkward. It feels so awkward looking at people in the eyes when u have to talk to them.