Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy is about to accelerate beyond what you can comprehend

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Women now have, quite literally, ZERO exposure to non-Chads. Women will only ever see men through facebook, instagram, and tinder

You know how you feel when you get out of a warm bath and suddenly everything feels much colder? That's what will happen in a month when women emerge from quarantine. They will have a disgust for sub8s at a level you simply cannot understand. Chadlites are going to look like deformed lepers to them. The difference is that they won't acclimate back to normal men, as once female brains tag you as a freak of nature they CANNOT recover from that.

There really aren't any words for how they will look at you. Moreover, we're going to have a global recession after this. The last one helped jumpstart the current incel crisis, but things are going top explode into another level soon.

Accelerates me

I agree to an extant. Yet if you talk about how normies have it bad too your "coping" to some guys here.

Cope, there won't be a collapse. Women will just fuck better men, more men will be miserable.
How many women can Chad service? Can he have a harem of 100 women where he fucks them all over and over again?

If I was a hole I would just work on being skinny. Then I would get knocked up by only top 1% Chads, and I'd become a welfare mom.

Everything will only get worse

The only way for them to find a boyfriend is now officially through dating apps like tinder. And we know how that goes.

We were practically already there regardless. Bring it on.

It doesn’t really matter if you’re already an incel.

Every hole in the planet are on their way to keep lusting for Chad's cock as we speak

If I was a hole I would just work on being skinny. Then I would get knocked up by only top 1% Chads, and I'd become a welfare mom.
Such is life on Toilet Tutorial mode.

They’re practically there already.

Cope. Corona Chan will get worse. It’s gonna be longer than 1 month. It’ll be a good 4-5 months before things start getting better, maybe even longer. Within that time half the forum will die due to weak immune systems because we are dirty inkwells.

I agree to an extant. Yet if you talk about how normies have it bad too your "coping" to some guys here.

Normies have it bad, that's a major point of the blackpill. Only chads and foids have it good in our current era.

Last edited:
It has never been more worse for sub8 males...

Normies have it bad, that's a major point of the blackpill. Only chads and foids have it good in our current era.
Is it? Some guys here say the "real" blackpill is that we are a bunch of freaks who deserve to die due to how we look and that everyone else is normal.

The current state of Hypergamy is already beyond my comprehension.

Is this the collapse we waited so long for?