Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy is brutal in Serbia as well. 22 year old 6'2'' tall NT kissless handholdless virgin complains on some forum

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Thread on some woman's forum in Serbian made by a man: "What to do when women simply don't want you?"

It reached 120 pages. It's from June this year, it looks like things are getting very bad in 2019 everywhere.

JFL at people who think being 6'0'' NT white guy is enough.

This guy introduces himself as 188cm (6'2'' tall) 22 year old white guy who does sports, he is well socialized with friends and has interesting hobbies (playing instruments).

Google translate does a fine job, I don't even need to translate myself (WARNING: it's brutal):

Hello Everyone. I am 22 years old and have never had a girlfriend. I have never kissed or held hands with anyone, I have absolutely no experience.

I've seen a couple of these topics before, but I opened a special one because my situation is a little specific.

I will try to eliminate immediately 90% of the (useless) advice people normally give for situations like this.

So, I have no social anxiety, nor am I too shy, moreover, I worked as a waiter in a very busy cafe so I learned to have a conversation with all kinds of people, regardless of age, gender, occupation or anything else. Personal hygiene goes without saying, I regularly bathe, brush my teeth, use deodorants and perfumes, maintain my hair or beard as needed. Average appearance, plus I am about 188 cm tall, I used to go to the gym regularly, now I have a small tummy, but there are still broad shoulders, arms, etc. Furthermore, I do not have unrealistic expectations or too high criteria, I am not some Romeo looking for just my Juliet, I am open to relationship and combination, I am quite tolerant by nature, it is enough for a girl to look normal and not a psychopath and I would already be with her. I play an instrument, draw, play tennis and swim in the summer. My social life has always been rich, I have met more people (and therefore girls) than the average person my age, and I went out practically every other day, lately it's all more modest, but I still have friends. Of course, no one who knows me knows about this, I'd readily admit to murder than something like this (and I would get better treatment than the environment).

Now that we've got rid of all the "go to the gym", "get out, hang out" and other tips, I have to mention that I've had a lot of bad experiences.

More girls that I liked, and of course did not want to be with me, were afterwards with all kinds of characters (including the disabled, homeless, drug addicts, rapists, etc.), some even kissing or having sex out of boredom, they weren't even together, which showed me that in the eyes of women, I seem to be the most unwanted man on the planet. Of course, these events permanently killed every form of self-confidence, and created a serious inferiority complex for me (but remember, I haven't always been this way, the girls didn't want me even before this).

I've never seen or heard of a case like mine in my life. I feel awful, rejected and unwanted because I see that I seem to be the only guy in the world who can't even please anyone, no matter what he does. Because of this, I know that no one will ever and can never love me. I am aware that I am not a god knows what an opportunity is, but I cannot understand what is wrong with me so much that all the other men on the planet are far more attractive to women than I am. This problem has started to hinder me in all aspects of life, and despite the depression it has already brought me, it may one day lead me to suicide. I changed 3 psychologists but no one could help me.

This is a women's forum, so I'm interested in it from a women's perspective, what could be so disgusting about me that NO ONE will? If you have any further questions, ask, I have tried my best to be as clear as possible to get a clearer picture ...

Last edited:
Do you think he's a locationcel?.

must be a dethniqqkkcc or mentalcel

What I find it interesting is that he says he manages to pretend he's not a virgin in front of his friends and that he looks like a totally normal socialized NT guy.

Makes you wonder how many men like him are out there, men who no one suspects are virgins but are in fact incels who belong here.

Things are getting brutal for sub8 men.

Of course, women on the forum are only feeding him bluepilled advice. He would be much better off posting here.

Do you think he's a locationcel?.

Serbs are poor so does it even matter? Maybe he could do something with that height in Asia, but if he doesn't have money to go there what's the difference?

What I find it interesting is that he says he manages to pretend he's not a virgin in front of his friends and that he looks like a totally normal socialized NT guy.

Makes you wonder how many men like him are out there, men who no one suspects are virgins but are in fact incels who belong here.

Things are getting brutal for sub8 men.

Of course, women on the forum are only feeding him bluepilled advice. He would be much better off posting here.
Have you invited him here?

Probably turk serb

Have you invited him here?

I'm reading through the replies in the thread and I just saw he doesn't want to identify as incel. He said that he heard about incels but doesn't want anything to do with it.

One woman sarcastically told him that he should join incels and he replied this.

Hahahahah don't bother me, when I tried to write about this on a foreign site, half the people immediately assumed I was theirs: facepalm1:

He doesn't want to have anything to do with us, he's an incel in denial if I ever saw one.

I mean, he's a 22-year-old handholdless kissless virgin. You ARE one of us, brate.

This is brutal, imagine if theres a high % of men with that same situation. 95-5% rule at his finest.

I'm reading through the replies in the thread and I just saw he doesn't want to identify as incel. He said that he heard about incels but doesn't want anything to do with it.

One woman sarcastically told him that he should join incels and he replied this.

Hahahahah don't bother me, when I tried to write about this on a foreign site, half the people immediately assumed I was theirs: facepalm1:

He doesn't want to have anything to do with us, he's an incel in denial if I ever saw one.

I mean, he's a 22-year-old handholdless kissless virgin. You ARE one of us, brate.
He has to take the blackpill. It's his only hope.

Albaniancel here, I can confirm that Balkan bitches have crazy high standards

He has to take the blackpill. It's his only hope.

Someone needs to post him FaceandLMS videos. It will be brutal for him but better than those bluepills woman are feeding them.

I mean some of the women in the thread are implying he should admit he is a virgin so that women won't assume he's gay because he never had a GF. Just admit you're a virgin theory.

serbs are tall as fuck, 6'2 in serbia is like being 5'11 in US, not that tall but still a good height.
my bet is that he is 2/10 and coping cuz he never mentions his face "average appearance" yeah right

Serbs are poor so does it even matter? Maybe he could do something with that height in Asia, but if he doesn't have money to go there what's the difference?
True. I don't know a lot about the the economic situation in Serbia Tbh.

But maybe he can aim for the minorities in his own country

Someone needs to post him FaceandLMS videos. It will be brutal for him but better than those bluepills woman are feeding them.

I mean some of the women in the thread are implying he should admit he is a virgin so that women won't assume he's gay because he never had a GF. Just admit you're a virgin theory.
Holy shit they are trying to keep him incel. They want him to be alone forever. Total femicide NOW

Holy shit they are trying to keep him incel. They want him to be alone forever. Total femicide NOW

I see that some women are blackpilled too. One woman told him he should stop pretending he isn't incel because he is one by definition:

The installer says "they thought I was one of them," referring to the incel forum

But mate, you are incel by definition - involuntary celibacy.

And no one will deal with incels. But it's annoying that it's a vicious circle that is hard to break - you're incel because nobody wants you, and nobody wants you because you're incel.

The only solution is to stop thinking about women, to stop despairing.
Pay someone to start, see where you stand. Maybe you will smell less of despair because you will gain some newfound confidence. In the meantime, meditate, what can I tell you.

everyone is powerless to suggest anything but seeing a hooker

if he keeps this up too much even his own mother will yell at him to go visit a hooker

good job, society, love it, very cool

everyone is powerless to suggest anything but seeing a hooker

if he keeps this up too much even his own mother will yell at him to go visit a hooker

good job, society, love it, very cool
same happens to me
my closest relatives are forcing me to go visit a hooker

jfl at this shithole world

There are some blackpilled men in the thread saying that women only look for looks and that's that.

It looks like there are plenty of incels there and Serbian men are getting blackpilled really fast.

I see that some women are blackpilled too. One woman told him he should stop pretending he isn't incel because he is one by definition:

The installer says "they thought I was one of them," referring to the incel forum

But mate, you are incel by definition - involuntary celibacy.

And no one will deal with incels. But it's annoying that it's a vicious circle that is hard to break - you're incel because nobody wants you, and nobody wants you because you're incel.

The only solution is to stop thinking about women, to stop despairing.
Pay someone to start, see where you stand. Maybe you will smell less of despair because you will gain some newfound confidence. In the meantime, meditate, what can I tell you.

This is still semi-bluepilled and ignoring that he was unwanted even before inceldom started affecting him mentally. He knows where he stands.

Paying for sex is still decent advice though, at least for now.

I changed 3 psychologists but no one could help me.

Just go to therapy brah.

Females are really spoiled and arrogant to give such replies. This is like a slap directly into the face. In reality she says: ''Just piss off already and go to the other 80% of unwanted men where you belong to.''

Paying for sex is still decent advice though

No, it is not.

Females are really spoiled and arrogant to give such replies. This is like a slap directly into the face. In reality she says: ''Just piss off already and go to the other 80% of unwanted men where you belong to.''

This was actually one of the most kind replies. Most replies in the thread are jokes and mocking him.

This was actually one of the most kind replies. Most replies in the thread are jokes and mocking him.

So, in other words it is really fucking over. Can you perhaps give some examples of what other people told him to do about his situation? Are they really making fun of him despite the fact he seems really open about it? This only shows that being open about it, is not good at all. They really contradict their own advices.

I bet he's around 4 facially. It's over for him.

Invite him to this forum tbh.

So, in other words it is really fucking over. Can you perhaps give some examples of what other people told him to do about his situation? Are they really making fun of him despite the fact he seems really open about it? This only shows that being open about it, is not good at all. They really contradict their own advices.

I suggest you to use google translate for forum replies, I think Serbian translates really well to English with google translate.

Anyway, most of them are trying to look for some fault in him so they ask him different things, how he approached women, does he have female friends etc.

A lot of people posted jokes as in posting witty one-liners or verses from some songs about love or suggested him some silly pick up lines and things like that.

Some women say that he looks too desperate and that women can sense that (tee hee).

Some say that he is too young (22) to think like that (you're still young tee hee).

One woman told him to stop lying that he had a girlfriend to his friends because people sense when a guy is a virgin and that they will talk about it behind his back. She said that she knew a male in her social circle who was made fun out of his male friends who were sure that he never had a girlfriend but didn't want to confront him about it.

Another girl then confirmed that her and her female friends laughed about some guy who they assumed never had a girlfriend but also didn't confront him.

Because of this they told him that he should openly come out as a virgin so that women won't assume he's gay.

Women seemed really cynical and sarcastic. At least they weren't virtue signalling.

Look at the fucking redpill coming straight from the horses
Screenshot 2019 08 24 08 58 10
mouth
Screenshot 2019 08 24 09 02 51

Anyway, most of them are trying to look for some fault in him so they ask him different things, how he approached women, does he have female friends etc.

A lot of people posted jokes as in posting witty one-liners or verses from some songs about love or suggested him some silly pick up lines and things like that.

They really give the same ''adives'' and reactions over and over again like a broken record.

Some women say that he looks too desperate and that women can sense that (tee hee).

Some say that he is too young (22) to think like that (you're still young tee hee).

Typical female replies.

I believe he is perhaps a locationcel
Women in poor countries have really skewed standards and they are definitively more brutal towards incels and "homely" people. It's mostly because in those countries things are tough and the instinctive primal gender roles are still highly present in society (men has to be very agressive and get-goer, etc etc).
He would most definitively find a gf if he lived in a rich western european big city.

the balkans have been raped & run over by thousands of armies for millenia. It's no mystery why there are so many Low-IQ thugmaxxing tallfags in those regions

If he's 6'2 online, he's 6'0-6'1 in real life, and average height in Serbie is 6'0 including oldcels and poor regions. I don't doubt high class Serbians and young generation, which are your real competition, are 6'1+

Hypergamy is out of control when 6'2 mogging machine struggles to date

it's over for serbiancels

@Ritalincel is truecel confirmed

My childhood friend (classmate) told me, because we know about each other. So there is no reason to hide. We used to pretend we had gfs. He has friend also our classmate and also virgn.

It's social tabu if you are virgin you are not considered as a man. I would pay foid to pretend she is my gf to avoid co-workers and family asking me all the time.

Look at the fucking redpill coming straight from the horsesView attachment 143700 mouthView attachment 143699
You may be too nice??? JFL They say relax. If he relax theyll probably think he is dumb or on drugs and go running. Stupid femoids always lieing, just tell the truth. Youre disgusting beings chasing the cock of the genetically superior man.

Just stop to think about it brah, just stop it now brah.
just don't have a sexual drive bro , just stop producing testosterone brah, just don't be a bro bro
True. I don't know a lot about the the economic situation in Serbia Tbh.

But maybe he can aim for the minorities in his own country
The whole balcan region is poor and to bluepill fags thinking. Oh tha balcans be traditional good wahmen n shieett. LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU, THERE WERE TRADITIONAL WOMEN 40 OR 50 YEARS AGO. NOW THESE YOUNG GENERATIONS ARE FILLED WITH CHAD CHASING THUG DRUG CHASING WHORES, THAT FUCK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THAT MOVES. THAT'S THE REALITY OF THE BALKANS NO GOOD WOMEN STOP COPING

Last edited:
Jfl 6'2 tall guy having problems getting girls!
I should probably abandon all hopes, now. It's beyond over for me.

I believe he is perhaps a locationcel
Women in poor countries have really skewed standards and they are definitively more brutal towards incels and "homely" people. It's mostly because in those countries things are tough and the instinctive primal gender roles are still highly present in society (men has to be very agressive and get-goer, etc etc).
He would most definitively find a gf if he lived in a rich western european big city.

i think hypergamy in west is worse and people are white rich and tall

This 6'2'' virgin is bluepilled as hell. In one of the posts in his thread he said that "it can't be because I'm ugly because it's physically impossible to be so ugly that not a single girl in the world would find you attractive"

JFL.

Of course it's possible.

He's incel, probably has a subpar face, like 3/10 which makes him 4/10 at best due to his height. Not enough in Serbia in 2019.

Areas around Serbia are filled to the brim with gigachads. It’s on par with Scandinavian countries, if not worse. Bosnia and Herzegovina has an insane amount of tallfags. The average for young men is around 187 cm in some parts.

3F2F17A300000578-4404824-Regional_averages_of_male_height_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina_based-a-9_1492001725904.jpg

I wouldn’t even be surprised at 6’2 being average for youth in Serbia. Obviously, they also have ludicrous looks standards.

Yeah, for some reason Balkan countries are very tall. Maybe the long war there meant that any unathletic men were just killed. I’ve known tons of British foids who go crazy for them, absolutely nuts. And they are almost always total jobless sociopath football hooligan types dressed in Adidas tracksuits. Absolute gigachad part of the world. Meanwhile the native Briton Celtic hobbits hang themselves out of inceldom.

Very shocking.
That´s all i can say.

This 6'2'' virgin is bluepilled as hell. In one of the posts in his thread he said that "it can't be because I'm ugly because it's physically impossible to be so ugly that not a single girl in the world would find you attractive"

JFL.

Of course it's possible.

He's incel, probably has a subpar face, like 3/10 which makes him 4/10 at best due to his height. Not enough in Serbia in 2019.

Please dont post threads like this anymore. I have read countless of similar threads in one similar forum and it always boils down to subtle mocking, stupid humor attempts and flirting among users. I cant stand it, I probably despise people that posts on this kinds of forums more than anything. And men that post threads like that hoping to get some advice or help are extremely delusional and are doing only harm to themselves

Reminds me of me. Similiar height with subpar looks in EE. Except this guy sounds like he's NTmaxxed.
JFL