Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy is brutal in Serbia as well. 22 year old 6'2'' tall NT kissless handholdless virgin complains on some forum

hypergamy is everywhere and no one can escape that

Yeah, for some reason Balkan countries are very tall. Maybe the long war there meant that any unathletic men were just killed. I’ve known tons of British foids who go crazy for them, absolutely nuts. And they are almost always total jobless sociopath football hooligan types dressed in Adidas tracksuits. Absolute gigachad part of the world. Meanwhile the native Briton Celtic hobbits hang themselves out of inceldom.

Women go for foreign exotic men. Those celtic hobbits could probably play a good game in the Balkans if they had money and at least average looks.

It doesn't surprise me at all if tall men from the Balkans do well abroad.

Look at this video of a Serbian tallfag fooling around in Canada pretending he doesn't know English and this good looking girl at 0:25 seems really attracted to him (also the girl at 3:08):

Unfortunately, if you don't have money to travel and if you're not NT, your height doesn't help much. I'm 6'0'' and almost manlet tier around here anyway.

ana.rs is so cucked full of cool wine aunties, vapid, shallow teenagers and liberal roastie toasties from cities, they are gullible, brainwashed and westernized women, all of them think they are intelligent and enlightened, but they are really low iq, anyone from serbia can go on that site and literally see the brutal blackpills on slimy, whorish and vicious nature of women here, they are showing their true face on that site but outside they act all innocent, pure and conservative, but cucks will never admit it they would still defend mladies and matriarchy here just because they have vagina, women here are victims even when they ride million cocks or do 200k abortions per year. besides height is irrelevant here, everyone is tall, women dont like men here, there is no love here, they dont marry men they just marry status or money, they would rather have some 5/10 westerner than 10/10 chadimir here. also a mini lifefuel is that many of them in their 20s on that site propagate feminism, child free life, promiscuity, foreign dating, abortions, careers, then in later years they complain in their posts how they are suicidal, depressed, haunted with nightmares after abortions, how their lives are ruined, how they are desperate to marry and have kids because they are in 30s and biological clock is ticking etc, there are tons of basically infertile women here in 30s and 40s alone and childless because they either had abortions to ride cock carousel or they played hard to get and expected chad on a white horse to orbit her and shower her with presents just for having a vagina :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ana.rs is so cucked full of cool wine aunties, vapid, shallow teenagers and liberal roastie toasties from cities, they are gullible, brainwashed and westernized women, all of them think they are intelligent and enlightened, but they are really low iq, anyone from serbia can go on that site and literally see the brutal blackpills on slimy, whorish and vicious nature of women here, they are showing their true face on that site but outside they act all innocent, pure and conservative, but cucks will never admit it they would still defend mladies and matriarchy here just because they have vagina, women here are victims even when they ride million cocks or do 200k abortions per year. besides height is irrelevant here, everyone is tall, women dont like men here, there is no love here, they dont marry men they just marry status or money, they would rather have some 5/10 westerner than 10/10 chadimir here. also a mini lifefuel is that many of them in their 20s on that site propagate feminism, child free life, promiscuity, foreign dating, abortions, careers, then in later years they complain in their posts how they are suicidal, depressed, haunted with nightmares after abortions, how their lives are ruined, how they are desperate to marry and have kids because they are in 30s and biological clock is ticking etc, there are tons of basically infertile women here in 30s and 40s alone and childless because they either had abortions to ride cock carousel or they played hard to get and expected chad on a white horse to orbit her and shower her with presents just for having a vagina :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The modern serbian wymons are the most arrogant and low IQ bitches I ever see.

So many countries are becoming more and more cucked every year

its over for every white country it seems. its unbelievable but true. we need WW3. there is no other way.

I wonder if he overstimates his looks when rating himself "average" or if he's too nice to the point women see him as a doormat. His height in that region is hardly outstanding.

Government should give him free drugs

I wonder if he overstimates his looks when rating himself "average" or if he's too nice to the point women see him as a doormat. His height in that region is hardly outstanding.

He definitely does. He said "you can't be so ugly that you're not attractive to anyone". JFL at this dumb coper. It's very possible that you're not physically attractive to any women especially since women have very similar taste in men.

I'm from Bulgaria and it's funny when people say there are conservative women in EE, yadda yada, lmao everything hypergamic you can imagine has happened here, it's actually the worst of both worlds as the countries are incredibly poor and corrupt with no hope in sight and at the same time the women are insanely vicious because they got brainwashed by the west but they can't get the chads and lifestyle they look at 24/7 on media. So all of that pent up rage is unleashed on the males who are seen as low value, that is acceptable and encouraged here. I wish i had the money to escape this nightmarish shithole and never, ever go back east again. Only a low value EE male knows the true horror of being alive.

I'm from Bulgaria and it's funny when people say there are conservative women in EE, yadda yada, lmao everything hypergamic you can imagine has happened here, it's actually the worst of both worlds as the countries are incredibly poor and corrupt with no hope in sight and at the same time the women are insanely vicious because they got brainwashed by the west but they can't get the chads and lifestyle they look at 24/7 on media. So all of that pent up rage is unleashed on the males who are seen as low value, that is acceptable and encouraged here. I wish i had the money to escape this nightmarish shithole and never, ever go back east again. Only a low value EE male knows the true horror of being alive.

Also they like anything but Slavic men. I bet most people here on this forum who are from the West could ascend in Bulgaria.

Also they like anything but Slavic men. I bet most people here on this forum who are from the West could ascend in Bulgaria.
Yes of course, it seems this is the case with every shithole country. Local chads get all the young, fresh pussy first though but once they get used to fucking they start to expand their range and then westerners come into play.
He would most definitively find a gf if he lived in a rich western european big city.

Western whites mog the everliving fuck out of slavs, if he can't get laid in his shithole, he will get murdered in the west. They have more of everything - more money, better diet so better growth and health, also western whites have more robust features on average, the slavs mostly have rounded faces with much softer jaws. The guys who pass as chads here would be incels in the west.

Last edited:
If youre slavic its over, its basically like being asian, this is happening everywhere, slavic women want WASP/scand chads, there is no solving white worship without shutting down the internet

It looks like there are plenty of incels there and Serbian men are getting blackpilled really fast.

EE men have always been pretty based and more receptive to the blackpill
If youre slavic its over, its basically like being asian, this is happening everywhere, slavic women want WASP/scand chads, there is no solving white worship without shutting down the internet

Slavs framemog Asians though, by far. But you're right, Slavic foids are second only to rice foids when it comes to racial self-hatred

Slavs framemog Asians though, by far. But you're right, Slavic foids are second only to rice foids when it comes to racial self-hatred

If youre a 3/10 it really doesnt matter that you mog some poor 2/10, you will both be incels

But you are right, at 6' 2'' you can just run just be tall theory

JFL an average looking 6'2 NT male gets sex.He's a massive coper

He prob looks like Przemcel
Przemcel haircut
Face > Height

Serbs are poor so does it even matter? Maybe he could do something with that height in Asia, but if he doesn't have money to go there what's the difference?
Can I ascend in slavic country?

It's very possible that you're not physically attractive to any women especially since women have very similar taste in men.
This is the mother of all bombs pill! Since we men have different taste in women, normies think it's ok to not look ideal as a man...

Women want (drool over/lust for) the very same specific men! European refined features (Germanic features at most), sharp lower third, tall, head full of hair, young looking, etc! Hive mind at its best (or at its worst)!

They are the meme genre for a reason, but most normies can't comprehend this very easy to grasp concept! The more you deviate from this very specific male ideal look, the more fucked up you are on the sexual market place!

Areas around Serbia are filled to the brim with gigachads. It’s on par with Scandinavian countries, if not worse. Bosnia and Herzegovina has an insane amount of tallfags. The average for young men is around 187 cm in some parts.

3F2F17A300000578-4404824-Regional_averages_of_male_height_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina_based-a-9_1492001725904.jpg

I wouldn’t even be surprised at 6’2 being average for youth in Serbia. Obviously, they also have ludicrous looks standards.

True. Just about every Serb tennis player, soccer player and the like is at least a chadlite and always tall.

True. Just about every Serb tennis player, soccer player and the like is at least a chadlite and always tall.

Serbian athletes mog the shit out of the average Serb guy so it doesn't mean anything.

You have to know that average people in Eastern Europe have very shit diet and it's not even by choice it's just that they're poor and have to eat food in market which is proven to be of lower quality than what you it in Western Europe. Everything is full of sugar and junk. There was a research in the EU and they proved that even if it's the same brand, the products in the EE are shit compared to what you get in the West even though it's sold as the same thing. If you live in an overcrowded Eastern European city and you're not a high class citizen, the quality of your nutrition is going to be shit.

The average Balkan man is a relatively tall guy but also weak chin and skinny fat with fat under chin because of shitty jaw. Men also start balding quickly.

The athletes are a different story because they get provided the best nutrition by their clubs and other athlete programs and the guys who make it were usually born with way above average genetics.

This is what average tall Serbs look like in real life:

muski-magazin-prav-srbi%20(1).jpg

Look at the tall balding guy who is the most left in the picture. Do you think women are going to be attracted to him just because of his height?

Or take a look at this famous masculine ogre hooligan, even he has recessed chin and shitty jaw despite being high T

640acc116a6b798cdbbe.jpeg

Last edited:
More girls that I liked, and of course did not want to be with me, were afterwards with all kinds of characters (including the disabled, homeless, drug addicts, rapists, etc.), some even kissing or having sex out of boredom, they weren't even together, which showed me that in the eyes of women, I seem to be the most unwanted man on the planet. Of course, these events permanently killed every form of self-confidence, and created a serious inferiority complex for me (but remember, I haven't always been this way, the girls didn't want me even before this).

Yup, very relatable.
Imagine turning 29 on Oct 21, 2019, and being a 29 khhv. Women as a whole(not my outlook, and not my "little fragile ego") destroyed all of my confidence and whatever enthusiasm I've had for life.

Last edited:
Homeland of tallfags.