Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Hypergamy is making competition for Chad is so fierce that landwhales are abandoning the body positivity lifestyle

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Itl's over for landwhale celebrities.

Rebel Wilson lost weight to try to land a Chad (she did).

Adele got divorced and wanted to land a Chad.

Why would women bother losing weight? The conventional wisdom was they could still fuck Chad even while being morbidly obese so there is no reason for any women to exercize or be healthy. I don't think that's true anymore.

I think it's over for landwhales thinking they are going to be able to get with Chad. Hypergamy must be going hyperbolic. Chad is so busy with his harem he doesn't even botber with landwhales, even celebrity landwhales.

Last edited:
I think Adele lost weight cause her ex-husband was banging a skinnier woman on the side.
Harsh life lesson I guess.

I think Adele lost weight cause her ex-husband was banging a skinnier woman on the side.
Harsh life lesson I guess.
He sued her fatass in court for a massive divorce settlement too.

Why would women bother losing weight? The conventional wisdom was they could still fuck Chad even while being morbidly obese so there is no reason for any women to exercize or be healthy. I don't think that's true anymore.
Ofcourse its not true. Did you seriously think chads are banging fatties? :lul: :lul: :lul:
anyway brutal looksmatch pill
Screenshot 99

He sued her fatass in court for a massive divorce settlement too.
I heard, and toilets were crying cause a female was being forced to pay. Yet there are crickets when a man is being forced to do the same.

I think it's over for landwhales thinking they are going to be able to get with Chad. Hypergamy must be going hyperbolic. Chad is so busy with his harem he doesn't even botber with landwhales, even celebrity landwhales.
Delusional fat bitch

Nobody ever took landwhales seriously.

If it weren't for their filthy holes, they would see that nobody wants shit to do with them.
Ofcourse its not true. Did you seriously think chads are banging fatties? :lul: :lul: :lul:
Retard basement dwellers on here would have you believe that.

They dont realize that there's a game beyond just having flings and getting pump and dumped.

Last edited:

Why is this a surprise? Whores will spew one thing but in the end, biology wins. It's the same way lesbian feminist blue haired whores will let racist white trump supporters fuck them silly while their "male allies" watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back