Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy makes women uglier

BillyBeta

BillyBeta

Recruit
★★
Especially modern hypergamy.

1. Girls inherit traits from their fathers. My sister had two daughters with a 6'5 drug addict Brad who OD'd. My nieces are over 6' tall with broad shoulders. They have decent faces but overall lots of masculine features.

2. The 8's and 9's barely breed in modern hypergamy. They get passed around by rich men and Chads untill they hit the wall.

3. An average looking average height beta male with some feminine features mating with a Stacy will produce another Stacy perhaps even prettier than her mom. Why? Because the feminine traits from the father transfer to the daughter.

Rate this smug son of a bitch

7W58cRb.jpg

'ugly'(femine) men make pretty daughters. hypergamy doesnt make them ugly they could still settle with a pretty boy

Instead of seeking males with traits to counter their negative ones, femoids only want Chad. It's not uncommon for a them to produce incels with Chads because Chad genes just didn't have the specific trait prevent the mother's ugly trait from being apparent in the child.

Especially modern hypergamy.

1. Girls inherit traits from their fathers. My sister had two daughters with a 6'5 drug addict Brad who OD'd. My nieces are over 6' tall with broad shoulders. They have decent faces but overall lots of masculine features.

2. The 8's and 9's barely breed in modern hypergamy. They get passed around by rich men and Chads untill they hit the wall.

3. An average looking average height beta male with some feminine features mating with a Stacy will produce another Stacy perhaps even prettier than her mom. Why? Because the feminine traits from the father transfer to the daughter.

This is cope.
Hypergamy makes males more attractive and society collapse.
The problem is most of us are sons of monogamistic fathers and mothers for generations. This is the first generation where monogamy is a losing strat now that feminism is in power; And it hurts to go extinct.