Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Hypocrisy] Got resricted from Fascistbook for posting this meme

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
Cowayy4ptm951

There's a Chinese version of this meme which I reposted from a random page which upholded gender equality which that post was removed under "HatE SPeecH", JFL at their cucked standards

They can't handle the truth.

If I ever go on a date I'll make the woman split the bill. I don't care if it costs me my one shot at ascension. I won't be a cuck

Cucks and women silence the truth
Brute force is what they only understand, which is explained by their strong obedience towards (((government))) and Chad.
20200213 192914

((((Zuckerberg)))

Where'd you post it? I need to know if you were reported, or if you were being watched.

Where'd you post it? I need to know if you were reported, or if you were being watched.
FACEBOOK a.k.a. FASCISTBOOK via a FB page I created to uphold full gender equality
and I got banned 3 times in a year for using the term faggot, claiming that giving wahmen rights was the biggest mistake and currently this post, I got banned for 7 days.
Luckily I have my evasion FB account to maintain that page

Last edited:
Facebook is spyware

Cuckbook is infested by SJWs these days, though it's still significantly better than Twitter.

FACEBOOK a.k.a. FASCISTBOOK via a FB page I created to uphold full gender equality
and I got banned 3 times in a year for using the term faggot, claiming that giving wahmen rights was the biggest mistake and currently this post, I got banned for 7 days.
Luckily I have my evasion FB account to maintain that page

I mean where on Facebook? A personal page of yours? And this is from an account with a history of moderations?

Fascist book? More like Bolshevik book.

May all perish in a firestorm of raining naked flaming men

There may have been brutally evil men through out history but women as a whole are consistently evil and self centered creatures.

>using facebook
that was your first mistake

Facebook is spyware

Literally.

It was based on CIA intranet software for Langley employees that was a lot like Facebook in the early days. They would log on and view operational material, pictures and reports. It was intended to be used as a way to keep everyone upto speed on what was happening so certain teams or departments wouldn't have to catch up and be briefed independently and bog things down if they were needed to coordinate impromptu on any immediate developments.

As far as I know, it was scrapped for concerns of leaks and hacks. It's better for operational security to keep things compartmentalized. I have no idea who created the original software, but I suspect it was done in academia probably as a research project. Most of the time it's private companies who develop something which has high utility for an intelligence organization and the government coopts it for their goals. That's what's happening with Facebook and Google today. Google Earth's software is also based on CIA tech.

You would be surprised at the kinds of tech that's out there and completely unavailable to the public. The shit that's going to be released into the public domain in the next 30 or so years will seem amazing by today's standards. The mobile phone, for example, has been around since WW2. If you tell a random person on the street this today, they will think you're pulling a joke on them.