Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hypocrisy on eugenics a re-edit of a thread i made also [theory] tag

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
When we have apps like tinder that preselect men based on beauty(proportional facial features)Skin color (White preffered color) Height and such . And not only that we have sperm banks which lets women choose the genes they want to mate with aka "PRACTISING EUGENICS". And then you have the scientific studies done by medical organizations which tell us that attractive and mostly white men are preffered in dating and in the gene pool. Now i pose the question .
if eugenics is looked down upon as some horrible thing then why aren't these studies classified as "eugenic" and why aren't these researchears and said organizations that are doing the studies be condemned or forbidden by law or something? And one more thing we live in a capitalistic society right? WHERE COMPETITION SHOULD THRIVE AND THE WEAK WILL REMAIN WEAK AND DIE WHILE THE STRONG SHALL CONQUER . SO WHY IS A CAPITALISTIC SOCIETY LOOKING DOWN ON EUGENICS WHILE PRACTISING IT AT THE SAME TIME ?
HYPOCRITICAL RIGHT?
[THEORY PART
My answer to this question to this is to breed specific kind of people like doctors or scientists that are intelligent enough and have good genetics to serve the organizations , corporations or the :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:goverment that look down on eugenics and then let the stupid fucks reproduce to cause violence and chaos and cause poverty crime so then they can make money off them (the prison industry, the pharmaceutical industry(since weaker genes tend to be vulnerable to more diseases mental and physical) and also keep the consumerism going . So they are practising eugenics to a limited extent to keep a system of consumerism violence and drug system flowing and generating $$. I read somewhere that at some point that the Usa had Eugenic laws around 1914 or 1916 and people were castrated in order to prevent weaker genes from spreading. In which from my point of view is the logical thing to do cuz if you stop the weaker genes from spreading you will have less sick people more smart people less violence and crime and less suicides.
Cuz guess what dipshits incels and low-tier normies make up the majority of suicides so just do us the favor bring back those laws and stop this mashochistic shitshow. That's it from me i've said what i wanted to say i may be wrong on some of this and if i am do correct me down in the thread . With that being said goodbye:feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy: