Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Hypocrisy] SexStarvationPill: "Sex isn't a human right... boo hoo... repeal anti LGBTQIA sex laws"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
You don't need sex to survive. It isn't a need but a goal. Men live to pass their genes to further generations. It's the natural order. You can't deny it by pathetically shouting "cuck kys" blah blah blah

You don't need sex to survive. It isn't a need but a goal. Men live to pass their genes to further generations. It's the natural order. You can't deny it by pathetically shouting "cuck kys" blah blah blah

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You don't need sex to survive in the same way you don't need running water and electricity and modern medicine to survive. Funny how people still demand for that shit to be provided for free. Your life will be shit and probably much shorter, but you'll live.

You don't need sex to survive in the same way you don't need running water and electricity and modern medicine to survive. Funny how people still demand for that shit to be provided for free. Your life will be shit and probably much shorter, but you'll live.
True but as you've said- you'll live. So shut the fuck up or lie in your grave.

bluepillers: you don't need to have sex

also bluepillers: gays will be miserable if they aren't allowed to fuck

True but as you've said- you'll live. So shut the fuck up or lie in your grave.
No. If I'm forced to pay for other people's shit via taxes, I'm entitled to reproduce. Fuck society and what it wants.

No. If I'm forced to pay for other people's shit via taxes, I'm entitled to reproduce. Fuck society and what it wants.
Then leave the civilisation and become self-sufficient. You have no reason to complain. It's your own fault that you took the poison.

Then leave the civilisation and become self-sufficient. You have no reason to complain. It's your own fault that you took the poison.
Nope. I'm going to cause as much havoc as possible. I already fucked Uncle Sam by getting my brother on welfare and underreporting my income. I'm going to fuck his shit harder by spreading the blackpill and getting guys to do the same. Society doesn't like it? Send people to my house so the govt can pay out some life insurance.

Nope. I'm going to cause as much havoc as possible. I already fucked Uncle Sam by getting my brother on welfare and underreporting my income. I'm going to fuck his shit harder by spreading the blackpill and getting guys to do the same. Society doesn't like it? Send people to my house so the govt can pay out some life insurance.
That's not what I'm saying. Starving the beast is one thing but it means nothing if you carry on supporting it.

^This
Everyone pays taxes no one is entitled to anything

That's not what I'm saying. Starving the beast is one thing but it means nothing if you carry on supporting it.
I take more than I put in. Short of going ER, not much else I can do. I try to be a net drain on society while waging to support my copes and incel causes.